✩Panic of a Medic 2✩

TRIGGER WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS SUICIDE

"PESO!" Captain Barnacles called out, he ran towards him only to see...blood, a scalpel, and most importantly, Peso. Barnacles was taken aback for a moment.

"Captain please! I-I can explain! I just-" Peso was interrupted by Barnacles pulling Peso in a hug. "Breathe Peso, it's not your fault. You tried your best. They'll understand." Peso listened trying to catch his breath.

While Peso wasn't looking the captain had taken the scalpel from him for obvious reasons. "Captain im so sorry! I didn't want to kill them! Their vitals wouldn't stabilize! I'm so so so sorry!" Peso cried, the captain help Peso in his arms like a father.

It wasn't easy but Barnacles got Peso to clean up and wait for the patient's guardian arrive.

"Is she okay?!" A tall yet slightly muscular woman cried. Peso and the captain were silent. "She's dead isn't she...?" The woman Back tracked, "I'm sorry ma'am...." Peso whispered, expecting a slap or the yelling he was met with a hug.

"You did your best honey....you're just a doctor, you can't save everyone, thank you...." The woman blinked back tears, making Peso slightly tear up. "I'm so so sorry ma'am I wish I could've done more..."

Peso had spent days pondering the incident. He'd lost a patient, everyone looked like they were walking on eggshells after what the captain had found out and told them, they knew Peso could end his life at anytime.

It was a god awful heat wave yet Peso hid his scars wearing long sleeves. He was so over living. Kwazii didn't care about walking on eggshells, he wanted to help, like a good boyfriend.

But his mom had ended up saying something a bit harsh....

Kwazii went to say good morning to Peso but when he opened his door....

"PESO!" Kwazii cried, seeing the shadow in front of him, a hung body. Peso. He had hung himself.