Case 1;Covering Friendship-Chapter 4:

Frank quickly arrived at the police station, his mind in high alert and his determination stronger than ever. Commissioner Douglas was waiting for him in his office with important updates on the case of Emily Sinclair and Mike Collins. Frank entered the police station with a firm gaze and a resolute attitude, ready to hear any new lead that would bring them closer to solving the mystery.

"Frank, we have an important update on the case of Emily Sinclair and Mike Collins," said Douglas, his voice full of seriousness.

Frank nodded, ready to absorb any information that could help clarify the case.

"We've identified the two individuals in the photo you found on Mike's phone," the commissioner announced. "Their names are Rachel Sullivan and Max Turner. Rachel is a college student, and Max works as a bartender at a nearby bar, with no prior criminal record."

Frank quickly processed the information, connecting the dots in his mind as he assessed the possible implications of these names.

"Do they have any connection to Emily, Daniel, and Mike?" Frank asked, trying to understand how Rachel and Max fit into the puzzle of the case.

Douglas nodded. "Yes, they do. It turns out Rachel and Max were close friends of Emily, Daniel, and Mike during their college days. They shared many fun nights and were inseparable back then. However, they lost contact after graduation, and each went their separate ways."

"So, what brought them back into the lives of Emily and Mike?" Frank inquired, showing his determination to uncover the connection between these two groups.

Commissioner Douglas sighed, reflecting the complexity of the case. "That's what we're trying to find out. We have Rachel and Max in custody for questioning, but they haven't provided much information so far. It seems both of them had reasons to conceal their connection to Emily and Mike."

Frank knew it was time to take action. "I need to speak with them, Commissioner."

Without waiting for a response, Frank quickly made his way to Rachel Sullivan and Max Turner's apartment in the same building. He was aware that every minute counted in solving the case.

The door opened slowly, revealing a surprised Rachel Sullivan. Despite her surprise, she showed no fear. Instead, her gaze was cautious.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Rachel asked, curious and wary.

Frank looked at her with determination and, without wasting time, extended his hand to greet her. "You're Miss Rachel Sullivan, right? Pleasure to meet you. I'm Frank Hughes, a private detective, and I'm investigating the murders of Emily Sinclair and Mike Collins."

Rachel nodded cautiously, surprised by the unexpected visit and the way Frank held her hand. Her pulse became an important piece of information that Frank began to gather.

"I'm Rachel Sullivan. And you are...?"

Frank cleared his throat and replied with a charming smile. "I'm Frank Hughes, a private detective, and I'm here to ask you some questions about your relationship with Emily and Mike."

Rachel, visibly surprised by the news of the deaths, nodded with curiosity, unaware that Frank was observing her pulse and body language for clues.

Before he could continue his interrogation, Max Turner appeared at the door of the room. His gaze met Frank's, and an expression of distrust crossed his face. He asked directly who Frank was and why they were being questioned.

Frank, showing no fear, introduced himself again and explained the reason for his visit. "I'm Frank Hughes, a private detective. I'm investigating the murders of Emily Sinclair and Mike Collins, and I want to ask you some questions about your relationship with them."