𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘰𝘯𝘦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-'Karma's so fucking lucky, man,' you sighed as you walked the halls of Kunugigaoka. The student body's opinion on you was very fifty-fifty, on one hand you were pretty likeable, the big-five didn't have it out for you so people definitely liked that, on the other hand you were the long-term girlfriend of Karma Akabane.

Though the views were still very fifty-fifty, the 'ew Karma's girlfriend' side felt a lot more out there.

  Once you sat at your desk in class D-3, the announcements began playing on the intercom.

  "Before we begin today's announcements Kunudon, may (L/N) (Y/N) please make her way to chairman Asano's office, that's (L/N) (Y/N) to the office."

  "Oh you've got to be shitting me," you mumbled. "Is he calling me as a witness again?" You thought, immediately thinking of your boyfriend.

The class filled with silent laughter, at you of course. That's what usually happened whenever someone was called to the office. However normally, it was just to speak with the ladies working there, rarely the chairman.

  You pulled your phone out of the bag that hung from your shoulder as you walked the colourless halls once again.

8:35AM

You

wtf did u do

youve already been expelled, then taken back in for e-class how much more damage can u do jesus

'At least he's at school on time, that's a miracle,' you laughed to yourself. Soon enough you made it to the office, you knocked on the doorframe.

  "(L/N)?" One of the ladies typing on a computer asked.

  "That's me," you answered.

  "They're waiting for you, just head in."

You simply nodded, heading to the door. As you opened it, you were prepared to laugh at the expense of Karma but in the room, you were faced with the chairman and an intimidating looking man.

  "Hey, uh, do I just?" You awkwardly pointed at the purple couch and you entered.

  "Yes, please take a seat," Mr. Asano held his hand out from his desk, leading you to sit.

You put your bag on the floor, sitting down. You nervously kicked your feet back and forth.

  "Soo.." You hummed.

  "So, looking at your recent transcript, your grades have been slipping immensely. Care to explain why that is?" The chairman asked.

  "Uh just y'know, caught up with stuff and things," you nodded.

  "Is that right?" He asked, giving you a chance to fess up.

You nodded rapidly.

Then, he pulled out points A, B, and C. Photo's students had taken of you dozing off in class.

  "Hm, nice of you to print those out, I guess.."

  "Ms. (L/N), I think you know why you're down here," he sighed. "You've given us no other option than to transfer you to the end campus."

  "Huh? No way, that can't happen, sorry. Won't do it," you believed this was instant karma for what you had thought that morning.

  "Won't do it? I'm afraid you don't have a choice, your parents have already been notified."

  "Oh my God, I'm gonna get killed," you muttered under your breath. "So I'm guessing there's no point in begging and pleading?" You asked before embarrassing yourself.

  "I'm afraid not."

  "Good to know, good to know. So uh, who's he? Security?" You asked.

  "Mr. Karasuma, I'll be your Physical Education teacher," the man answered.

  "Gym teacher? So who's my teacher teacher?"

  "May I?" Karasuma asked Asano, who just nodded in response. "(L/N) (Y/N), you are being let in on a worldwide government secret, no word of this will be spoken with anyone but your peers at the end campus. If this agreement is broken, which trust me, we'll no, the government will handle it."

The words handle it were enough to scare you.

  "Sure..? I thought I was just getting booted down a class."

He handed you a stack of printed photos of a, what you thought was a mythical being. You couldn't help but laugh.

  "Oh awesome, so this was all like late april fools. Can I head back to class now? We got a quiz next period."

  "I'm sure you're aware of the moon incident, correct?" Karasuma asked.

  "Well yeah, who isn't. It's kind of hard to miss."

  "In your hands right now, are photographs of what caused the mass destruction," he handed you a green plastic knife after that statement. "It'll be your job, along with the rest of the E-Class, to assassinate him by the end of this school year."

  "Or what?" You were still amused.

  "Or what he did to the moon will happen to our planet."

  "Right, and what do I get in return? No third year education?" You asked.

  "Ten-million yen will be given to you, or whoever kills the teacher successfully."

  "Ten-million, huh?" That was more than enough to convince you. "Wait, wait, teacher?!"

He explained the rest of the situation in a nutshell, you weren't believing any of it. Of course you weren't. You were instructed to go home and make your way to the end campus the next day. You didn't say a word of it to Karma, you were not ready for the "I told you so".