𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘦𝘯

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

- Professor Vitch made it very clear she wasn't qualified to teach English to junior high students in the slightest. She proved that more and more everyday.

"Oh, sexy guy, it's a miracle!" She acted out a scenario. "See? It's simple. Icebreakers like this guarantee a good first impression. Now, I'm sure we all know someone who's absolute crap with small talk."

After that last comment, you looked over at Karma with a grin. His immediate response was flipping you off.

"Kimura, throw me an icebreaker! Quick!" Professor Bitch urged.

"Uh, hey there?" He had discomfort in his voice.

"No, no!" Professor Vitch made an 'x' shape with her fingers. "You're just shifting the burden of conversation. If you want a meaningful response the other person has to feel that you're pulling your own weight. Try coming at them, guns blazing with an interesting observation."

"Okay..?" Kimura tried to understand.

"Just let the conversation flow! Finesse it like a full-tongue kiss!"

"Well isn't that a nice way to put it?" Karma whispered to you. You could tell he was holding back laughter.

"You need to shut the fuck up," you responded.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

You were walking with Nagisa, Sugino and Karma after school had ended. You weren't that interested in their conversation, you were on your phone as you held onto Karma's arm.

"The crappy weather is finally over!" Sugino sighed in relief.

"It's supposed to get pretty hot soon," Nagisa responded.

"Let's start spreading more time outside. I wanna be more active," Sugino suggested.

"Sounds good, you know I'm game," Nagisa agreed.

"What do you guys say to some fishing?" Karma asked.

"Fishing?" You looked up at your phone. "Since when do you fish?"

"Fishing sounds pretty fun, do you know what's in season?" Nagisa inquired.

"In the summer months, delinquents are out in droves. If we use Nagisa as bait, there's no limit to how many bastards we can shake down," Karma painted a picture for them.

"There it is," you sighed, knowing there was no way he was talking about legitimate fishing.

"I didn't think delinquents had a season.." Sugino murmured.

The four of you soon passed by the baseball field. Sugino stopped to watch the practice for a moment.

"Hey, hey! Look who it is! Long time no see, Sugino!" One of the boys on the field exclaimed. "Way to never come by and say 'hi' to your old teammates."