𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-Thankfully, the rest of the trip went according to plan. No more abductions. It was the last night in Kyoto, everyone was focused on enjoying themselves rather than the assassination. Some being in the arcade while others in the bath house. You and Karma were sitting on the curb outside. He had been extra clingy to you since the incident.

"Not that I don't like it, because I definitely do, but is something the matter?" You asked as your boyfriend hugged you tighter. "You're normally not this into pda shit."

"You're just nice to hug, I like being close to you."

"Then how come you're never usually this touchy, even when we're alone. I just want to make sure everything's alright. So I'll ask one more time, are you okay?"

"I mean, I don't know," he muttered, still holding you close.

"I think you do."

"Fine, fine, quit prying," he sighed. "The other day, I looked away from you for like a minute max and then I looked back and you were being taken away. I let my guard down at that moment and they took their shot and it worked."

"So what? You didn't win right away one time, you've still defended me against a ton of douchey guys before, and you always win in the end."

"That's not the point, (Y/N). They would have hurt you, and they were seriously close to it. Imagine what would've happened if me and the rest of our group had shown up any later."

"Trust me, I've thought about it but what could've happened doesn't matter," you began. "You showed up just in time. Don't blame yourself so much."

You had never seen Karma so vulnerable, despite knowing him so for long. He always tended to be cocky and never admit defeat, even with you.

"I just always convinced myself I'd always keep you safe," he admitted. "What am I doing? I should be comforting you, you're the one that got kidnapped for fuck's sake. I'll be over it by the morning."

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine! Koro-sensei scared them off for sure, I'm not worried about anything," you smiled.

"Then I guess we're good," he planted a kiss on your lips.

"Yo, (Y/N)," Nakamura came out to look for you. "Eww, am I interrupting something?"

"Yeah, kind of. You can fuck off now, Nakamura," Karma responding before going back to kissing you.

"Rude. (Y/N), come on, we're having girl talk in our room!"

"Oh that shit's always fun," you got up. "I'll see you later!"

"Damn okay," Karma jokingly rolled his eyes as you ran back inside with Nakamura.

Once you got to the room, you took a seat next to Yada while Nakamura stood in the middle of the room.