𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

- "What are you doing?" You asked your boyfriend who was dragging you out of the classroom. "We're supposed to be getting into groups."

"Yep, you're my group so let's go," he grinned as he moved his hand from your wrist down to your hand, interwinding fingers as you headed outside.

"Ha ha, very funny," you deadpanned. "Where are we going?"

"Hiding."

"Hiding where?" You sighed.

"I don't know, I'm not picky."

"Karma, we can't skip assemblies. Remember how much shit you would get in for skipping assemblies in A-Class?"

"Well, what're they going to do now? Send us to E-Class," he had sat down underneath a tree and patted the spot next to him, inviting you to sit with him. "Not like Koro-sensei will hold a grudge either."

"Fine, you win this time. But, next assembly we're going to be there, got it?"

"Why, to get talked down to and laughed at by literally the entire school? It's a waste of time, we can just get Isogai to give us a rundown if it's that important."

"I mean yeah, that'll suck but can't hide from it forever. Not unless you're a chicken."

"Me? A chicken?" He laughed.

"For sure," you sarcastically responded.

"You're the worst, you know that?" He jokingly sighed. "I'm too easy on you."

"Not at all," you got up, grabbing his arm. "Come on, let's go for a walk."

He groaned, rolling his eyes as he got up. You dusted off your skirt before he wrapped his arm around you, beginning your walk around the forest.

"You know what's wild?" He asked.

"What's so wild?"

"The fact that you ditched me for Nakamura, Yada and Kurahashi," he scoffed.

"Oh you petty little shit," you laughed. "It was one science lab, you need to calm your tits."

"Yeah, one science lab you could've done with me! Instead I had to work with Takebayashi and Okuda."

"Isn't that like a little dream team? You three brainiacs," you teased.

"Nah, I'm not an idiot that's for sure but those two were doing way too much," he confessed. "Just stick with me next time."

"I've gotta make more friends, I already told you the few I had on the main campus blew me off."

"You've made friends with like everyone in our class, mission accomplished," joshed Karma.

"No, not everyone. I still haven't been able to talk to Terasaka or Okuda."

"Oh please, no one actually wants to be friends with Terasaka. He's the definition of a meathead. Okuda's just shy, I'm sure you'll get along with her."

"She seems to talk to you and everyone else just fine, even if she's still a little timid then. But she hasn't said a word to me," you sighed. "But everyone else I've talked to has been really nice."

"They're okay."

"You literally say everyone we meet is 'okay', you get no say," you bantered.

"Hey, I think you're way better than okay."

"Well I'd fucking hope so," you laughed. "Okay so me and who else?"

"Nagisa's alright."

"But you guys barely talk anymore."

"Doesn't make the guy any less alright," he rubbed his hand up and down your arm.

"Why don't you guys talk anymore? It made me happy to see you get so close with someone."

"We just drifted apart."

"You sure?" You tilted your head.

"Positive."

You weren't sure as to whether you believed that or not but chose to drop the topic either way, as you knew Karma was never the type of guy to talk about stuff like that.

You ended up spending the rest of the day in the forest with Karma, which wasn't your intention however it was most definitely Karma's.