𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

- "Hey (Y/N), where's Karma? I don't think I've ever seen you two not with each other," Sugino asked as you took a seat at your desk.

"Don't even say his name," you groaned. "We get into one little disagreement and the big fucking baby stormed off."

"You guys argue? Since when?" Sugino chuckled.

"Have you met him? He's the most difficult person in the world, of course we argue. We've gone literal weeks without talking before."

"Oh God, don't remind me," Nagisa got instant flash backs.

"I'm guessing you got dragged into it somehow?" Sugino asked.

"Oh yeah, they'd make me their messenger, I've had to say 'she or he doesn't wanna talk to you' so much since first year that it doesn't sound like a proper sentence anymore," Nagisa sighed. "What was it about this time?"

"Um," you smiled, not actually knowing the answer.

"Are you for real?"

"Hey, I'm not the one who went home over it. Just proves my point that he's an overdramatic shit head," you crossed your arms. "All I remember was there was a lot of 'oh fuck off' and 'says you' and whatnot."

"Well isn't that sweet?" Sugino sarcastically responded.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

It was the end of gym class, you had invited Karasuma to go out to get a bite to eat with you and a few others from class but he declined. As he went to walk back to the school, a man who could be described to look like a teddy bear called his name.

"Takaoka..?" Karasuma muttered.

"Another new teacher..?" Kurahashi asked.

"Seriously, how many do we need?" You groaned, sitting on the track next to Nakamura.

"Yo! Name's Akira Takaoka and I'm here to give your gym teacher a hand. Pleased to meet ya, gang!" He carried boxes and bags. "So, whaddya say? Ready to have some fun?"

You all helped set up a picnic blanket, the bags turned out to be filled with deserts.

"Is that..?" You began.

"It's cake!" Kayano exclaimed, practically foaming at the mouth.

"Handmade éclairs from Le Hermes!" Kataoka smiled.

"Um, these look sorta pricey, sir. Are you sure?" Isogai looked like he was almost in a state of panic.

"Yeah! Chow down, kiddos! I didn't break the bank so we could stare at these babies all day!"

"I've never seen so many brand name sweets in my life, I feel like I'm about to pass out," you sighed happily along with Kayano.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.