𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘴𝘪𝘹

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

- The preparation day for the overnight Kyoto field trip finally arrived. You and Karma were standing on your own while everyone got into groups, talking about whatever came to mind. Neither of you were worried about groups since everyone knew that you both were a two in one package sort of deal, if Karma were to join a group, you'd be in that group and vice versa.

"Hey Karma, (Y/N), why don't you guys join us?" Nagisa asked.

"Count us in," Karma grabbed onto your hand as you both approached the group which consisted of Nagisa, Kayano and Sugino.

"Uh, you're gonna behave yourself, right? No funny business? No getting into fights and all that stuff?" Sugino asked Karma.

"Yeah, sure," he pulled out a picture from out of nowhere of him along with some guy he beat up and what appeared to be his girlfriend holding up their school I.Ds. "Don't worry. When I start shit out of town, let's just say... I know how to keep witnesses from reporting it."

"Oh great, and now he's part of our group. Way to go!" Sugino whisper-yelled to Nagisa.

"I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid," you looked over at Karma. "Right?"

"Yeah, whatever," he muttered, clear disappointment on his face.

"Okuda, hey! Come join us!" You waved at the girl, she looked surprised.

"Oh um, if that's alright with the rest of you," she approached the five of you.

"I was gonna ask you anyways, so all good with me!" Kayano smiled, the rest of the group agreed with Okuda joining in. "Our class is an odd number so we should have room for the odd person out."

"No sweat, I foresaw this and took the liberty of enlisting someone very special. Ladies and gentlemen, class idol, Kanzaki!" Sugino presented Kanzaki to the group as if he were a car salesman trying to get someone to purchase the latest model.

"I'm totally for it!" Kayano clapped her hands together.

"Me too," you agreed.

You all began talking about sights you wanted to see and places you wanted to eat, assassination attempts you wanted to try out, stuff like that. Soon, Koro-Sensei came into the room with multiple books thick enough to be dictionaries. You grabbed yours, using it to gently hit Karma with it.

"Cut it out," he chuckled, pushing your book away.

"No way, dickhead," you laughed.

"Not fair, I can't hit you. I'm gonna take that fucking thing away I swear."

"And I'll manage to get it back," the two of you continued the playful fighting and banter, not noticing Okuda watching the two of you.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

A week passed, all the third years met at the train station. You all watched as the main campus boarded onto their first class and business seats.

"Oh no, we're riding coach? How are you gonna do it, Paris Hilton?" You teased Karma, knowing he came from wealth.

"Who the fuck is even that?" He jokingly rolled his eyes. "I think the funniest part of all of that is the fact you think my parents would actually pay for first class for me. They leave me behind in economy."

You all boarded the train, seeing that each section only had six seats.

"All right, who's taking one for the team and sitting with professor bitch and Mr. Karasuma?" Sugino asked.

You wouldn't mind seating with one or the other, but together. You were not about to sit and watch your english teacher gawk over your gym teacher.

"Nah, we're good. (Y/N) and I will just share a seat, that's probably what would've ended up happening anyways. Clingy ass," he mumbled the last bit.

"You love it, don't even," you rolled your eyes as you 'sat next to him', which was just on his lap due to lack of space.

The train from Tokyo to Kyoto was only about two hours to begin with, time passed pretty quickly.

"You cheater, stop looking at my cards," you held the playing cards against your chest so Karma couldn't see.

"You're literally sitting on me. What am I supposed to do? Stare at the wall?"

"Just let me look at your hand, make things fair," you grabbed onto his wrist with your available hand, trying to see his cards. He gave in and showed you.

"The fuck?" Sugino asked.

"Yeah, you two should be disqualified!" Kayano exclaimed.

"Oh please, she'll forget in a second. Probably already has," Karma laughed.

"Shut the fuck up," you flicked his cheek.

"Well, have you?" He asked.

"That's not important, continue on with the game."

"Told you."

"Hey guys, I'm gonna make a run to the main car and get us some drinks. Anyone else feeling parched?" Kanzaki asked.

"Uh, can I come with you, please?" Okuda raised her hand.

"Me too!" Kayano chirped.

"I'll go too," you got up.

"Hey, get me some water too while you're there," Karma told you.

"You got it."

The four of you began walking to the main car. You all talked about how excited you were for Kyoto and how fun the train was. Kanzaki accidentally bumped into some delinquent looking guy.

"Sorry, excuse us," she said before you all began giggling from the awkward encounter.

You all got your waters and a few snacks and when you walked back, the guy wasn't there anymore. You didn't think much about it at all and walked back to your group. You handed Karma his water.

"Thank you," he said as he took it.

"You're welcome," you smiled as you kissed his cheek, sitting back down. You could feel the stares coming from the girl sitting next to you and Karma, Okuda. You were hoping it was because she wanted to talk to you but got too shy.

You all finally arrived at the Inn. You all had discovered Koro-sensei gets train sick.

"Hey, it's pretty nice on the inside. The outside's deceiving," you said, looking around the lobby.

"Tell me about it. Place looks like a shithole from the outside," Karma replied.

"Oh shoot.." Kanzaki said, looking through her bag.

"What's wrong?" Kayano asked.

"I can't find my itinerary," she sighed.

"Well it's gotta be in there somewhere. I watched you put it in your bag earlier, let me help you look," you crouched down, helping the girl look through her bag.

"Any luck..?" Kayano asked, both you and Kanzaki shook your heads.

"Maybe it fell out of your bag on the train.. Aw that really sucks, I'm sorry, you worked so hard on it," you frowned.

"Hey, it's fine, don't worry. We'll just have to stick to Koro-Sensei's guidebooks.." Kanzaki said, making everyone sigh in defeat.