𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

- The following day, Karma finally returned to class.

"It's like a million degrees why are we outside?" You asked with a groan.

"It's not that bad," he responded.

"I'm literally about to kill myself?"

"Calm down there," he chuckled. "Maybe if you weren't clinging yourself onto me you wouldn't be overheating."

"Oh so now you don't want to be near me?"

"Forget I said anything," he sighed. "Hey, Nagisa. Heard you were a real badass the other day. Sorry, I wasn't around, I'd have loved to see the guy's face." Nagisa replied with a smile."

"All right, class. Feast your eyes on this!" Koro-Sensei exclaimed, you all moved the bushes out of the way to see a pool. "Your very own swimming hole! Compliments- moi!"

Everyone wasted no time and jumped in immediately.

"Still want to kill yourself?" Karma asked.

"It's cold."

"Jesus christ," he faked a groan.

After a few minutes, everyone had settled. A few people playing volleyball, racing, and just enjoying the water.

"Kayano, it's all good, the water isn't that deep over here," you smiled, trying to get her out of the floaty.

"Oh says you, you're on Karma's back."

"Okajima has a fucking camera, you think I'm gonna let him take a picture of (Y/N)? No way."

"And this way if he says something stupid, it's easier for me to dunk his head in the water," you laughed a bit, your fingers in his red hair.

"Both fair points, I'll give you that. But I'm not getting out."

"Suit yourself. Karma, go over there!" You pointed in the direction you wanted to go in.

"Yes ma'am," he slowly walked through the water, holding you up by your thighs. Though, it wasn't very necessary given you were both under the water enough at this point.

Once you got to where you wanted to be, you convinced him to let you down. As soon as he put you down you swam in front of him and splashed water at him.

"Oh so that's how we're doing this?" he chuckled a bit, picking you up and tossing you to the side, making you go fully under the water for a second.

"You jerk," you said jokingly when you got back up, pushing him playfully.

The two of you began play fighting, he obviously went pretty easy on you to let you win. That's how it always was when the two of you would play fight, since Karma was significantly stronger than the rest of E-Class.

"Kimura! Absolutely no running around the edge of the pool! That's how accidents happen!" Koro-Sensei yelled into his megaphone.

"Oh, sorry."

He blew his whistle at Nakamura and Hara who were having a breath-holding competition.

"What do you two think you're doing?! Absolutely no holding your breath underwater! How am I supposed to tell the difference between horseplay and drowning?!"

"Absolutely no taking pictures!" He took away Okajima's camera, thank God.

"Put that book down and enjoy the water for heaven's sake!"

"(Y/N)! Karma! Absolutely no wrestling!" He separated you and Karma with his tentacles. You all stared at him blankly.

For a being who was set on destroying the planet, he was so overly caring and protective of all of you.

Koro-Sensei sat back down in his life guard's chair, Kurahashi splashed some water at him playfully, which made him scream like a chick. Karma gave you a 'watch this' look before rocking the chair your teacher was seated on back and forth.

"Karma! What're you doing?! Stop it! I'll fall in! Are you listening to me! (Y/N), tell him to stop!" You just shrugged. "I said stop! Please!" Karma finally stopped.

"Woah... Are you okay?" Isogai asked as Koro-Sensei caught his breath, in a cold sweat.

"Don't read too much into it. I just don't feel like taking a dip at the moment, that's all. It's certainly not as though water causes my fingers to swell up or anything."

"If you can't swim, why the hell do you have a kickboard..?" You asked.

"This? This isn't a kickboard! It's my afternoon snack, naturally!"

"Of course, silly me I guess," you replied sarcastically.