𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

- A few days had passed since you began your time in E-Class. You ended up fitting in just fine, your only concerns were how being in E-Class would look for High Schools and the whole 'kill your teacher or everyone dies' thing.

You had found the old wooden desks to be quite comfortable at nine in the morning, you rested your head for your usual mid-first period nap. Karma waited until you were clearly asleep before yelling in your ear.

You shot up, screaming even louder.

"Jeez, (Y/N). People are trying to work, you know," Karma grinned.

"Oh shut the fuck up."

"Where do you guys think Mr. Karasuma and Koro-sensei are?" Isogai asked.

"Beats me," Maehara responded.

Not before long, Mr. Karasuma and Koro-sensei walked back into the room. However, Koro-sensei had a blonde foreign woman holding onto his tentacle.

"Okay, look alive people," Karasuma began. "Meet our newest addition to the E-Class faculty."

"My name is Ms. Irina Jelavić, nice to meet you all!" She appeared to be very bubbly from her introduction.

All everyone in class could focus on was how flirty she was with your teacher. Why would a woman as beautiful as her want to be with Koro-sensei? It didn't make sense to any of you.

"Koro-sensei looks like he's liking the attention," you whispered to Karma.

"She's got jokes, no way this shit is real," he responded.

"Come on, students. Let's go outside and play some kickball games while Mr. Karasuma shows Ms. Jelavić around!" Koro-Sensei chimed as Irina let him go.

You all got up from your desks and made your way outside. You all kicked a ball back and forth, with a few steps added for assassination, for a while until Ms. Jelavić came outside.

"Yoo-whoo! Hope I'm not interrupting anything, darling!" She skipped towards Koro-sensei. "Mr. Karasuma tells me you can go mach 20 and I just had to see it with my own eyes!" She awed, flustering the octopus.

"Well he may have exaggerated a bit.." He 'scratched' the back of his head with his tentacle.

"I hate to ask this but I would be ever so grateful if you could fetch some Vietnamese coffee. I thought maybe you could grab it while I run the students through their English lesson," she asked, her face painted with a fake innocent expression.

"But of course ma chérie, it just so happens I know a fabulous cafe in Vietnam!" He replied before flying away at mach 20.

"It's uh, about that time, Ms. Irina, I mean that's the bell, shouldn't we head back?" Isogai asked.