My Sister the Death Eater

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

Aurora awoke with a gasp. There was a delicious heat building between her legs, and her nipples were protruding seductively. Since she had arrived at Malfoy Manor her hormones have been surging out of control. She had slowly noticed a rise in her sexual willingness after her morning sickness began to subside, but it had never been anything like this. Her body was on fire and she was aching from the inside out. 

She turned to look next to her and almost wept with joy when she saw Snape sleeping peacefully still. He was normally up and ready for the day well before she woke up. However, a quick glance at the window confirmed that it was barely sunrise. 

Aurora cautiously wiggled closer to him and reached around his front. She had never taken liberties with his person before, had never really wanted to. She easily slipped her hand into the front of his boxers, and had to stifle a loud moan as it threatened to spring forth, when she grasped his flaccid cock in her hand. Why should he be the only one allowed to touch without permission?

His cock jumped excitedly in her hand. Even though she wasn't exactly sure what she was doing, it still rose up impressively by her ministrations. She had become mesmerized by how it could go from being completely limp, to a hard steel rod in a matter of seconds. His skin felt deliciously soft, she gripped the base of his cock, drawing her hand up seductively. Snape's hips bucked in his sleep and he moaned loudly. Aurora moaned with him, completely lost to reason. Her body was aching to be filled, her need overclouding her reservations of willingly joining with Snape. 

Aurora slowly slid the covers down his waist, taking his boxer briefs with him. She marveled at his size, taking in his male weapon greedily, before she kicked off her knickers and straddled him. She brought the head of his cock to her entrance, she could feel her essence already dripping out of her. She slowly sank down and moaned loudly as he filled her completely. For the first time, she was in control and it felt amazing. She moved her hips rhythmically, taking him into her as deep as he would go. Her clit was sliding over his pelvis, eagerly seeking attention. Since, he was not awake to provide the stimulation for her, she dropped her fingers down to her pearl and slowly swirled it enticingly. 

Her mouth opened widely and she undulated her hips more forcefully against him, desperately seeking her release. She was almost there when she felt his hands come up and grab her hips forcefully. Her eyes snapped open in surprise and she met his lustful gaze, he was staring at her in wonder. He reached his hands down and pulled her nightie over her head, tossing it to the ground below.

Aurora gasped in surprise, as he suddenly switched their positions and placed himself over the top of her. Her stomach clenched slightly in fear, as well as anticipation. She needed release, but she was a little disconcerted to have his weight bearing down on her. It was bringing back not so peaceful memories. 

Snape didn't go slowly, he set a brutal pace as he ruthlessly fucked her greedy hole. Aurora groaned loudly at the pleasurable sensations coursing through her body. She was new to this feeling, she had gotten off multiple times from clitoral stimulation, but never had she felt so alive with Snape's cock buried deep within her.

Snape leaned forward and caught her earlobe roughly between his teeth, he bit down harshly. An unexpected sensation of pleasure filled her at the action and she groaned loudly. "Such a good little whore." Snape murmured in her ear breathlessly. 

She whimpered as he tightened his grip on her hips and brought her center forcefully against his own. Snape was no doubt leaving deep bruises in her flesh with the tightness of his grip on her outer thighs. Aurora could barely bring herself to care, as she was lost to the sensations his cock was bringing forth inside her.