My Sister Scarred

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

When Aurora woke up the next morning, she felt groggy and stiff. There was a dryness in her mouth that she ached to alleviate. She tried to roll over and get out of the bed but was stopped by the oppressing weight next to her side. Looking down, Aurora gasped at the nakedness of her body trapped next to Snape's hard form. The towel she had been wrapped in was undone, and her body was bare to the air around her. Snape had a thick arm wrapped tightly over her belly, his hip jutting harshly against her own. 

Aurora's gaze traveled further down her body and she sucked in a breath. Her thighs had a familiar dried glaze across them and her center ached hollowly. There were bruises in the shape of fingerprints enveloping the pale skin of her thighs, and she knew without a doubt that Snape had taken advantage of her unconscious state last night. 

She had been unaware that his transgressions could go any deeper than they already had, but she felt more violated than ever. He had touched her without her knowledge. She felt trepidation enter her heart at the thought of what he had done to her. She had been completely at his mercy, and he clearly had not had any reservations about her comatose involvement. 

Disgust filled her, he had been inside her and she had not known anything was happening. Aurora looked over at the empty bottle of the dreamless sleep potion resentfully. She had let her guard down by ingesting the potion of her own volition. She had not even thought twice about it before downing the contents eagerly, desperate for some restful sleep. A chance to recover from the emotional turmoil of her life as of late.

It would not be a mistake she would make again.  Aurora hated that her constant nearness to Snape has caused her to grow lax on her guard in his presence. One can't realistically always be in a high state of caution without going insane. Right?

Aurora carefully detangled herself from his embrace, covering herself with one arm across her breasts and her other securely over her groin. There was no way she was going to try and pull the towel from beneath him and chance him awakening. She really didn't want him looking at her skin right now. 

She entered the bathroom and immediately decided that she needed a shower. She wanted to scrub his touch from her. Her hands gripped the rag tightly as she brutally rubbed her skin clean. There was a redness beginning to blossom in between her thighs from the vigorous strokes she applied to its surface. The stinging pain from the harsh handling of her legs, helped to numb the emotional tornado wreaking havoc on her mind.  

In just a few short months, Aurora had allowed Snape to crawl into her life and build himself a sturdy home there. He had slithered into her defenses and knocked them down with ease. Asserted his claim over her like her compliance had meant nothing. She scoffed at herself, of course it hadn't. He had never lied to her about that. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks and mixed with the water as she recalled the words he had told her the first time. 'It's going to happen either way, and I honestly could care less if you like it'  

He clearly could care less if she was mentally present as well. If last night had been anything to go by. It made her insides twist in disgust and bitterness fill her, knowing he had unlimited access to her. 

Aurora stayed in the shower until the water ran cold and she was forced to get out. Her fingers were pruney and she had begun to shiver from the chill of the water. He had left her like that intentionally. Bare and covered in his seed. He had wanted there to be no guessing on her part. He had fucked her because he could, and he wanted her to know that he could. That she really did just exist for him to empty his balls into. 

She dried off and peaked her head outside of the bathroom. Snape was still resting peacefully on the bed. Aurora dressed quietly, and nearly cried in relief when she was able to accomplish her task without waking him. She slipped out of the room and roamed the manor halls. If she remembered correctly, the library was located in the heart of the house, adjacent to Mr. Malfoy's study.