While my Sister Sleeps

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

Warning: There is non consensual/ Rape scenes in this chapter that occurs while Aurora is unaware/ not in her right mind.  I'm taking creative liberties with the dreamless sleep potion. In this, the potion would have to put you into a deep sleep in order for there to be no dreams. A deep sleep that makes it hard for the user of the potion to awaken until after a certain amount of time.

A/N: There will be a POV change in this chapter. I'm not sure how many chapters there will be in Snape's POV, but I felt like it was needed to convey the extent of his obsession.

After Severus had escorted Healer Bones back to the entrance hall, he had been intersected by Lucius. The man had an inebriated smile upon his face and he slung his arm cheerfully over Severus' shoulder. Severus stiffened, taken aback by the unexpected gesture. He shrugged Lucius off and demanded that he refrain from taking liberties with his person in future. 

Lucius apologized blithely and pulled him back into the conversating masses. Severus grit his teeth in irritation, he didn't want to mingle with these moronic individuals. He thought dreamily of his Aurora, waiting for him upstairs. He had wanted her for as long as he could remember. Her shy and reserved attitude had been so much like his own, until he had been shown power. Once Severus had learned the different ways to make a person tremble in fear, he had refused to ever cower again. It's what separated him from her. He frowned at the thought of her losing her fearful persona, he didn't want her to ever have the strength to leave him.  

He sometimes still couldn't believe that she was finally his. Years of fantasies finally came to fruition before his eyes. He had his lord to thank for it of course. Severus wasn't positive about what possessed the dark lord to gift his Aurora to him, but he was grateful for it. He may have never taken the chance before, without the dark lord's support. She was a daughter of a very powerful family after all, while his blood was tainted by his filthy muggle father. 

The dark lord had ordered Severus to rid his family tree of his father's disgusting blood just last summer. He had done it without hesitation to prove his devotion to the dark lord. It had been no hardship. He could still feel the hit of his father's fist against his jaw, every time his father would spend a little more money than was decent for a night of drunken revelry.

He owed the dark lord much for his current success in his life, and so he stayed at the party for a lot longer than he had wanted to. He knew Aurora was probably sleeping by now, if the gaunt look in her eyes had been anything to go by earlier. He had been surprised at her resilience to stay on her feet in the face of her exhaustion, but only mildly. He knew first hand how much her body could endure. He smirked lustfully as he thought of the beautiful marks he had bestowed upon her skin. She turned into such lovely shades of blue.

Severus slipped away from Lucius when he spotted the dark hair of Orion Black up ahead. An unsettling grin split his features as he remembered his promise to Aurora that he would repay her father's kindness. When he had seen his Aurora covered in blood below her abdomen he had been blinded with rage at who dared to touch what was his. His ire had only risen higher when she had ignored him in favor of sobbing into her brother's arms. Jealousy had flared to life, how dare she look to another for affection? He was all that she needed. It was only right that he remind her of this.

It had taken everything within him to not throttle the life out of her in front of all the guests. He had refrained further by having her and his child seen to, before giving her what she ultimately deserved. Severus' mood soured once more as he was reminded of the tiny girl that Aurora carried within her womb. He would make do of course, the child was still his. Severus vowed that he would not raise his daughter to be weak. He would raise her in his image, as he would the rest of the children that his Aurora would no doubt birth for him.