1 - shattered glass and addiction

"Mr. Cruz. Time is precious and you're wasting mine."

"Mr. Park..I-I promise I'll have the money ready by next week. Please give m-me some time." A voice pleaded. It belonged to Danilo Cruz. A middle-aged man dressed in a red sweater and brown pants. His short frame shook in fear, sweat gathering on his tan forehead as he kept his brown eyes down. His wife, Adisa sat next to him on the old couch, trembling in fear. Their living room had three men standing in it and one man sitting across from them. The man sitting down was the most powerful one. A crazed alpha wolf who followed his father's every command.

The alpha was tall, almost six-five in height, and had a muscular frame. His name was Park Han Woo. His looks had everything a person would want in a man. Broad shoulders, tall height, and an attractive scent so attractive, overpowering and aggressive that left anyone weak and in his control. He wore a black leather jacket that was tight around his toned arms, the outline of his thick biceps showing through it. He wore a tight white v-neck under it, hiding an eight-pack and a broad chest. His strong and toned legs were hidden by black denim jeans, heavy feet covered in black combat boots. Woo's face was void of emotion yet handsome. Silky black locks sat on his head, combed back and showing off his pale forehead which made him look even scarier. He had thick eyebrows, a straight nose, thin lips that hid a sharp set of canines, and pearl-white teeth. His onyx-colored eyes were swimming with anger, a jaw as sharp as glass, gritted in frustration. The man looked perfect but his heart was the opposite. It was cruel and carried no mercy for anyone.

"Mr. Cruz, you took money from my father but now you don't want to return it? He has visited you two times and turned away with fake promises each time. This is our first and final visit." The tall man who had similar features to Woo spoke next. The difference was that the younger man was slimmer and he had dyed his hair dark red. He was a few inches shorter than the alpha and his little brother. Unlike Woo, Park Joon was a beta wolf.

"G-Give me some time, I'll return it. I promise!" The man begged and they were interrupted by the front door opening. A man walked in and he looked at the group in the living room.

"D-Dad, what's going on?"

All eyes were on the man who had walked in, except the wolf. Woo's nose caught the delicious scent of milk and honey mixed with fear. The scent belonged to an omega. The wolf looked up and his onyx eyes froze in shock. There was a panicked look in the man's brown doe eyes that sat below arched brows, hidden slightly by large silk eyelashes. Thick black curls on his head, forming almost a small afro. His face was well sculpted and had not an inch of fat, a sharp jaw, and a cute button nose. The omega's dark skin glowed under the warm light of the living room. His luscious pink lips trembled as he clutched the tote bag on his shoulder with his shaky hand. His thin frame was covered by a soft pink shirt and blue flare pants. The omega stood at the height of five-one, a few inches shorter than his father.

"Zaire, go to your room right now." The mother ordered harshly. Woo looked back at her and saw similar features between the mother and son. The only difference was her features were softer and she had long hair that was now in a braid.

"A-Alright." Now that the alpha was paying attention, the omega's voice was very soft and had a tiny bit of accent. The submissiveness in his tone did something to him. The omega walked past them hurriedly, not making eye contact with anyone. This whole time, this old man had been stingy with returning his debt to people while hiding such a beautiful omega away from everyone's eyes. Woo's eyes were glued to the staircase, heart racing wildly as the distant scent of the small man lingered in the air.

"Mr. Cruz, how about we make a deal?" Woo smirked and the old man became nervous. Making a deal with Woo seemed like making a deal with the devil.

"What is it, sir?"