7 - to take the shelter i craved

"W-Why did you guys come back for me?" The smaller wolf asked and Jonathan sat down next to him.

"Zaire, we shouldn't have left you there in the first place." The black-haired man said, regret staining his words.

"Please drop me off at the side of the road somewhere, I'll be able to manage." The omega requested and this time, Liam spoke.

"Zaire, please don't speak like that." The short vampire begged.

"Liam, please. All I will do is waste your space and time. I have nothing I can offer in return." Zaire said with a quiet voice. "If you care about me, then leave me be."

"Don't talk like this, it hurts." The blond man said and it hurt Zaire to hear that but he couldn't burden these people any longer.

The omega finally looked up at Woo, meeting his cold eyes. "I-I want to go back."

"Zaire, please.." Jonathan begged but the smaller man didn't listen.

"Please send me back home and don't contact me again." He requested. "I don't want my parents to harm any of you."

"Woo, say something." Liam said and Woo stared at the omega.

"Everyone go upstairs." The alpha commanded and his friends went upstairs. Woo went closer to the hurt omega who's scent was filled with fear and submission. Woo sat down next to Zaire and gave him a command.

"You're gonna stay here, in my house."

"N-No!" The omega protested while standing up with a pained whimper.

That action made the alpha furious. Woo held Zaire's wrist and in seconds, the omega was lying back on the couch. The taller man was leaning over him, pinning his wrists above his head with one hand. Zaire's heart raced in fear as Woo's scent filled his space. He didn't dare to look up into the alpha's onyx eyes.

"You're mine from now on." The wolf growled out. "Did you forget how desperately you begged me to keep you? What's the problem now?"

"I-I.." Zaire looked to the side while trying to move his wrists but Woo's grip didn't budge. "Please let me go."

"You're gonna stay right here with me, omega." The wolf growled lowly. "I'm an alpha, not some dog that you can command to leave or save you just cus' you can't make up your mind."

"I-I.."

Woo's grip tightened on the omega's wrists. "You don't have a say in this matter. You lost that right the moment you held onto me there."

"But I-"

"You're gonna stay here 'til I deal with your parents." That statement shocked Zaire who stared up at the intimidating man.

"Why would you offer to help me? W-What do you want in return?" The omega was not naive. He had seen a lot of alphas with bad intentions in the places he had worked at.

The taller wolf smirked and looked straight into the shy brown eyes. "You."

"W-What?" The omega's eyes widened.

"Are you deaf?" The alpha mocked.

"I'm no use for you."

"Oh but you are." The tall man's eyes darkened as they glanced down at the omega's plump lips. "An omega like you would be so useful to me."

"What use can I be to you?" Zaire asked, fear evident in his tone.

"I'll give you my protection and in return, take care of me." The wolf said.

"H-How?"

"I was looking for a maid but you'll do. Wake up before I do, keep my house clean, and do all chores. Lastly, cook for me."