14 - he who lusts for blood

"Go Woo! Go Woo!"

Chants filled the air as the alpha entered a large caged enclosure. Woo was dressed in black boxing shorts. His broad shoulders, chest, abs, and strong legs were on display, and along with parts of his skin that was covered in tattoos. The wolf's hair was slicked back from sweat. The atmosphere made his adrenaline rise. His ears ringed as people chanted his name with excitement. Woo's father stood in the audience with a proud look on his face. That added more fire to Woo's rage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, now let's welcome Matteo!"

The audience roared again as a six-foot Italian boxer entered the cage. His whole muscular body was covered in tattoos, most of them were of snakes. This young man was also an alpha. His blue eyes were full of hatred as he stared at Woo. In normal boxing matches, there was a referee in between two fighters, but never in these illegal fights. The biggest risk here was losing your life but Woo's father never hesitated to decline a fight. He loved money more than his son.

"Here it starts, Woo Vs Matteo!"

There was a loud buzz and the two fighters began to walk in a circle in the cage, violent eyes watching each other. The alpha felt his heart race as his adrenaline rose but he wasn't scared. Woo was never scared when it came to violence. Everyone here knew the damage his hands were capable of doing.

As expected, Matteo threw the first punch. Suprise rose in the blue eyes as the other man smirked. Woo ducked at the last second, dodging the punch. This agitated the other fighter. The taller alpha hit the other with a left hook and sent him tumbling to the wall of the cage. Matteo recovered quickly and growled at Woo.

"Motherfucker." The shorter alpha sneered.

"You talkin' hella shit for someone who can't stand a punch." Woo taunted as the man ran towards him.

Matteo tried to jab at Woo's face but the alpha grabbed his fist. Woo pushed him back and punched the boxer on his chest. The other alpha stood his ground and hit his jaw with a hook. The taller wolf felt his head snap to the side and rage burned in him. Woo's eyes turned wine-red as he charged at the man.

Matteo smirked and flipped the man off. "Fuck you."

He taunted again but Woo was done talking. They threw punch after punch at each other, some missed, and some hit. This time, the shorter wolf threw a hard punch that sent Woo's large frame rattling against the cage. The wolf hissed as he felt the hard metal dig into his muscular back, almost cutting his skin.

Blood dripped down from the side of his bruised lip as his wild eyes watched his opponent. The shorter wolf came forward to hit him again with a hook but this time Woo dodged and hit the man with a strong uppercut. Not even giving time to come to his senses, Woo smashed his head against the other so hard, that it sent Matteo tumbling to the ground.

Woo's breathing was rough as he waited for the other to get up and fight. Matteo's face was bruised up badly and his eyes were barely open. He just laid on the ground in defeat. Woo could see that the wolf's vision had gone uneven. Two minutes passed by but the boxer still didn't get up, declaring Woo the winner.

"Pathetic." The taller wolf spat out as he walked out of the caged enclosure.

Men and women crowded around him but he pushed past them, wanting to get out of this sick place. Woo felt his father call out for him but he didn't bother to hear him. He just wanted to go home. Woo went to the locker room of the club and changed out of the shorts. He wore a pair of black joggers along with a grey hoodie. Woo hissed as he washed his face and felt his lip sting. He picked up his duffle bag and opened the door of the locker room.