5 - begging to be saved

One more week passed and just like that, a month had passed. On the last day of the month, Zaire's parents had paid off the remaining debt which meant that tonight, Woo had to give the omega back. The alpha was sitting in Liam's living room with Jonathan and Joon present. The two vampires had stress evident on their faces as they talked. In a short amount of time, the two vampires and the smaller wolf had gotten closer, forming a friendship.

Liam found out that Zaire didn't speak a lot. He was very quiet and shy, keeping to himself most of the time. When the vampire went to work, he would come back to a clean house and delicious dinner. The smaller man had surprised Liam by making him meals every day even while the man told him not to. Jonathan had been coming over at least three times a week and also gained Zaire's trust. The omega had been wary of him first but when he saw that the taller man didn't mean any harm, Zaire stopped ignoring him. Now that they had to send him back to his evil parents after gaining his trust, it felt wrong to both of them.

"His parents paid off the debt." Woo said and Liam sighed.

"Woo-"

"Bring him, Liam." The alpha ordered and the blond man closed his mouth.

Jonathan sat next to Joon who watched the scene in silence. Ten minutes later, Zaire came downstairs with Liam. The omega wore a black sweater and black pants, dressed in the clothes Liam had given him. His eyes were red and puffy as if he had cried. The omega didn't say a word. He just stood in front of them with his eyes down. Woo stood up and the others followed him out of the house. The alpha entered his car along with Joon while Jonathan sat in the driver's seat of Liam's car. Jonathan drove as the smaller vampire sat with the omega in the back.

"I'm sorry for not telling you everything, Zaire. I hope you can forgive me." Liam said and the omega gave him a sweet smile while shaking his head. He couldn't speak because he knew sobs would come out instead of words.

The thirty-minute car ride was silent after that. When they reached near Danilo's house, they left their cars in a distant parking lot and walked down the dark street. They were a block away from the man's house when they saw him. He stood at the front door with an evil smile on his face. There was a dark glint in Danilo's eyes as they walked towards him. The man invited them in happily and once again, Woo took a seat in the living room and the others stood behind him in silence. For some reason while entering, Woo had grabbed the omega's wrist and sat him down right next to him. Adisa and Danilo sat on the sofa facing them, evil sparkly eyes staring at Zaire who didn't dare to look up.

Woo spoke first, voice deep and rough. "As promised, since you paid your debt in full, here is your son."

When Zaire's mother stood up and got close, the omega's eyes filled with panic. Woo looked at the omega whose hands began to shake. The smaller man should've been happy to go back but why was fear written on his face instead? What was this odd reaction?

"N-No, please." The omega whispered in panic and the whole group gasped. Shock was written over everyone's faces as they looked at the smallest wolf. Why was he so afraid of going back? The vibe had changed. Something didn't feel right between the parents and son now.

"Go." The wolf commanded but Zaire shook his head.

"N-No.." The alpha's eyes widened in shock when the omega hid in his arms. Two small arms wrapped around his back as Zaire buried his face in the alpha's broad chest. "Don't let me go, I-I don't want to go back."

"Zaire! What's this madness? Come here!" His father's loud tone made Zaire flinch but he didn't look up. The omega stayed in the taller wolf's embrace and yelped when his mother's hand grabbed his hair harshly.