9 - materialistic items to reward

"Once again, our Woo is the winner!"

A female host yelled happily through the mic. Loud cheers rang in the air as Woo stood in an underground boxing ring. An unconscious alpha laid at his feet with a bruised body. Dark blood stained Woo's boxing gloves, filling his veins with adrenaline. He was a ruthless monster in the ring, created by his father and with the anger Woo felt towards that same man. The scent of lust, adrenaline, and alcohol filled the wolf's nose, making him frown. He hated the place he was fighting in right now. Men and women drooled over him without shame as Woo stepped out of the ring. He saw his proud father standing next to the businessman who had bet on the opposite alpha to win. The old man stomped angrily and handed a suitcase full of cash to Songjoon.

The alpha walked through the crowd as hands reached out to touch his arms. People babbled chants of praise for him but he didn't hear them, chose not to. Woo entered an empty locker room and a few minutes later, his father walked in. The man handed the suitcase to the alpha. By the look in his eyes, Woo already knew that the man had already took his share of the money out.

Woo took the suitcase and began to walk away. A firm hand on his shoulder made him halt in his steps. The alpha turned around and stared at the man, waiting for him to speak. "Danilo paid off his debt but his son is missing."

"Is that my problem?" The taller man barked back while shoving the man's hand off his shoulder.

"Son, answer me truthfully." Hearing the man call him his son disgusted Woo-made him feel like something dirty had been poured over him.

Songjoon looked into his son's eyes. He tried his best to look earnest, although Woo could see right through the act. His father was a liar and manipulater. "Do you know where that omega is?"

"Do I fucking look like I have time to pay attention to omegas?"

"Woo-"

"Cut it." He cut the old man off and the father sighed in defeat.

Before his father walked out the door, he turned to face Woo. "Woo, you can have fun. Go play with anyone you want but don't get tied down by an omega. They will ruin your life and career. You're one of my best players, I wouldn't wanna lose you."

Woo ignored Songjoon and went to wash up. He knew why the old man didn't want him to have an omega. His father thought of them as distractions and he didn't want his best player to get distracted. That would mean losing profit. To Songjoon, Woo was just an investment. The man didn't care for him, he only cared about money. Trying his best to ignore those words, Woo wore a pair of black denim pants and a grey hoodie before leaving. He went to the parking lot with a black duffle bag on his shoulder. The tall man entered a large black truck and drove back to the gym he trained at.

His father trained many alphas and betas but never put them in illegal fights that had a high risk of death. He used Woo as a pawn in those kinds of fights. Songjoon had trained Woo to be a deadly weapon. Only one thing stopped Woo from turning on his father and that was his mother. Just for her happiness, he was willing to suffer. The other boxers would go on tournaments and legal matches while Woo had to fight in a ring where there were no rules; only greed and violence.

"Congrats, bro."

"Woo, I heard you destroyed that guy."

"As expected from our best!"

Many men greeted him as he entered the gym. He nodded at them and went to his own private room. It was a large space with gym mats on the left side. The right side had a mini kitchen along with a dining table and chairs, used on the nights he trained or stayed overnight for a fight. Woo usually ate, stretched or meditated in this room.