Chapter 4

It was a peaceful night, cold, but peaceful. We had finished dinner about 15 minutes ago, Pietro looked like he had calmed down from earlier, but he still couldn't get that stupid smirk off his face. I was talking to Wanda about what we should do now, we still weren't sure what to do, we still had no plan or proper place to stay.

"Pietro, what do you think we should do?" Wanda asked. Pietro looked at me for a second, and then at Wanda. He was still smiling, but determination soon filled his face.

"I wish to stay here for a few days, to see the village and its people. Then i say we go rouge, travel to america, and finally get our revenge." He said evilly. We all agreed and decided it was time to get ready for bed. Since i got rid of my makeup before dinner, all i needed to do was take off my boots and socks. Wanda still had all of her stuff on, so she proceeded to head to the bathroom get ready.

"You know принцесса, i never got to ask you something before we were interrupted...." he said, almost playing it back in his head. I blushed, hiding my head with my hair which only made him chuckle more. " You are too cute, but i was wondering...if well...god this is probably the worst time to ask...but...i was thinking... i have liked you for a while now so... would you like to you know....pleasebemygirlfriend ?" I didn't quite get the last part as he did say it rather quick, but i did get what he was trying to ask, he sat next to me waiting for an answer, i smiled.

"Yes Pietro, i would love to be your girlfriend." I said giggling. All of a sudden, Pietro pounced on me and showered me in kisses. I let out a high pitch squeak as we fell off of the bed onto the floor, him on top of me. Then, the bathroom door swung open reveling a smirking Wanda.

" I knew it, I knew it. Ha Kiera was wrong!" She screamed while jumping up and down cheering, i have never seen Wanda so excited. Me and Pietro looked at each other slightly confused, i think Wanda saw us and realized that we had no idea what she was going.

"Kiera was one of the trainers from the base, i said that i think that you two would end up together but she never believed me!" She said bouncing on the heels of her feet. Me and Pietro just looked at each other, to say we were speechless was an understatement. We slowly stood up, then there was just silence...awkward silence, looks were passed around until we all started smirking. Pietro was the first to laugh, then we all broke down.

Pietro was leaning on the wall for support while Wanda was doubled over clutching her waist, I had my arm on the bed holding me up. I tried to stand up straight as Wanda hobbled over to me, but she grabbed my shoulder pushing me into Pietro. He lost him balance and fell on the floor bringing us with him. We all just sat there laughing for a few minutes. Until Pietro suddenly looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Was Kiera in the base today?" he asked. Then it hit us. We just left, we didn't help anyone, sure most of them treated us like dirt but if it wasn't for people like Kiera we wouldn't be here. It hit Wanda like a bus, Kiera was her trainer, she was close to her. We were all so depressed now, just thinking about it, what about mine and Pietro's trainers, mine was Maddie, she had so much respect for us and stood up for us when Strucker said we weren't ready. This made me feel worse.

"Well i think its time for bed" Wanda whispered, i don't think she wanted to dwell on it, there was nothing we could do now. We all got up off the wall and into bed. Pietro looked at me before asking:

"What side do you want?". I shrugged and he went on the right, so he was closer to Wanda. He sat down as i got in the bed, suddenly he gripped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off reveling his perfectly chiseled back muscles. I stared in aw at him, but it was cut short when he turned around getting into bed, though i caught a glimpse of his stomach. A perfectly cut 6 pack sat on his belly, wow i am lucky i thought.

I laid down on the pillow facing away from Pietro and slowly drifted to sleep.

*****

It was cold, dark and small. The barn was the only shelter i had. I remember being huddled in the corner, next to a scrap piece of metal where my large duffle bag was. BANG. I jumped at the sound, i look up to see 6 people in black uniforms watching me. Then two of them grabbed me and started to drag me out of the building, I tried screaming but nothing came out, i was frozen. BANG BANG. There it was, the gunshots. BANG. I yelled stop but they wouldn't. BANG BANG BANG BANG.....

*****

I woke up in a cold sweat, shivering and clinging to the sheets while a soft whimpering noise came out of my mouth. Nightmares. It was the day I was taken, it was like i was back there again, I never usually got nightmares. My movement must have woken up Pietro as when i looked up i found him leaning over with a concerned look. He touched my arm and immediately pulled back when he felt me shaking and sweating.

" Are you okay, what happened?" He said quietly trying not to wake up his sister. I just looked into his eyes while tears filled mine, then he realized what had happened. He pulled me into his arms while i sobbed quietly into his chest.

"shhhhhhhhh, it wasn't real, i'm here now and nothing is going to hurt you anymore." He spoke softly into my ear. We stayed like that until i calmed down, about 10 minutes, then he started to lay me back down. But i grabbed his arm.

" You won't leave will you? please don't leave me" I said. This time tears filled his eyes as he looked into my deep blue eyes, he shook his head and continued to lay me down so that i was facing away from him with his arms rapped around my waist and head in my neck.

He fell asleep first, i started to drift off as well staring at the radio at the back of the kitchen island, that will be the first thing i will do tomorrow, it may be a bit of comfort after everything that has just happened. But what more could happen?

Bit of a cliff hanger! That radio may be important in the future. Thank you for reading, bit shorter then the last chapter but i hope its just as good. You baes are amazing and i love you all, thx for reading!

bye guysssss - Amy