Chapter 11

The quinjet is much nicer when there aren't strange looking robots on them, but a bit nosier when the avengers are on there discussing plans for when we reach the city. So far, Steve was organising where people were going to be and what there jobs are. He hadn't said anything to me or the twins yet, he was going too but Tony cut him off with some sarcastic comment about the place where he was put or where someone else was. Bruce was worried about Nat, Ultron had her in Sokovia in his base and she had signaled to Clint her location. Me? I was worried for the civilians, that was the first thing we had to do, get them out. It was my home, and the twins', so we are not going to let it get destroyed so easily. Steve comes up to me and the twins with three tiny ear pieces in his hand for us.

"You three, help get the civilians out, we are keeping the fighting between us" He orders. We all nod and place the ear pieces in, Pietro turns to me and Wanda and holds us in a huge hug.

"I still can't believe that we are now on there side, but, I don't want to lose you two, stick together and stay close to me so I can keep an eye on you, yes?" He asks us. We both nod and Wanda with draws from the hug, I stay in Pietro's arms a little longer. He leans down and kisses the top of my head.

"Just in case I don't make it Angel, or we don't see each other again, I just wanted to tell you that...I love you принцесса"

My heart just stopped, he loves me? Wow, do I love him? Of course you do, say it back, and he doesn't think we will see each other again, he thinks he won't make it, say something. I thought in my head, I look up to see Pietro looking down at me with a light pink blush spreading across his face.

"I love you too красивый, and we will get through this, together." I replied. I leaned up to his lips and put a soft kiss on his lips. I turned to Wanda as she walked towards me, she grabbed my hand and her eyes started to get a little red. She spoke into my mind and said "Angel, your like a sister to me, I don't know what me or Pietro would do without you, we will do this together", I smiled and spoke back "You too Wanda, together".

Suddenly, the doors to the quinjet opened just outside of the city, we all got out and split up, Thor was going underground to find the main base where the robots were being built, Bruce was going with him to find Nat. Cap, hawkeye, me and the twins were evacuating the city while Tony and vision go and find Ultron. The plan was simple, get everyone out and keep the fighting between us, use what you can and do it in as little time as possible before the robots come up. Pietro rushed to the police station to get them to help, he rushed in and rushed out but the cops ignored him, he he grabbed a riffle from the jet and fired it in the ceiling which was quiet funny when you looked at it from a distance. Wanda was using her powers to move everyone out of the buildings while I used mine by sending wind to hurry them along to the bridge where captain was controlling the traffic. I was hovering in the air above Wanda to see a bit more of the city, we had changed our outfits so that we were able to fight better, Wanda was wearing a red jacket and black dress while i was in a pink leather jacket, black shirt and jeans and black combat boots with leafs on them.

"I found Nat" Bruce says through the ear piece to Tony, who had just flown over us to get to the centre of the City, "Alright guys, it's Showtime" Tony replies back. Then, we here a huge bang and find some robots climbing out of the water below us and jump ups so there in front of us, I drop down from my place above everyone to in front of Wanda. The robots charge towards us and the people start to run behind us.

"Make a shield!" I shout to Wanda as one of the robots shoots a laser of some sort at us. I block it and feel my hands heating up, I shoot some fireballs at them which destroys them completely. Wanda has a lot of civilians protected by her red force field while a robot tries to take it out, I sneak up behind it and fry its circuits. Wanda drops the shield and leads the people to the edge of the city, I stay back and take out another twelve robots. I find Captain near the bridge fighting off some robots that were trying to knock him off, a blue blur rushes past him taking them out and leaving only the nuts and bolts that kept them together. I rush towards Cap to help him off of the bridge and back to the fight, I grab him and drag him back while fighting off any that came towards me. He gets his shield and backs me up and we crush the monstrosities that Ultron has created, until the ground starts shaking. Slowly, the ground starts to rise up and shake so hard that it was hard to stand up, Cap rushes to the other side to look down.

"Looks like were taking this to the sky." He calls over to me, I feel another shake but this time it feels closer to be, behind me Thor had just landed and was taking out the robots that were trying to sneak up behind me. I nod at him and race back to were I was to find Wanda and Pietro. I couldn't see Wanda but Pietro whizzed past me and jumped onto a car.

"You alright принцесса?" He asked looking at my arm. It turns out that I had a cut on my lower arm which I had probably done when the robots tried to get to Steve and I had taken some of them down to get to him. It didn't look that bad, it was only a flesh wound anyways but that wouldn't stop Pietro from worrying, thats when I looked up and saw that Pietro had a wound also.

"Speak for yourself" I told him pointing at his arm. He jumped off the car and came over to me to inspect my arm. "There was a group of police officers trying to take out about 20 robots, I told them to stop shooting while I ran and took them out, a small one didn't listen and shot at me, It barely grazed my arm and it isn't bleeding that much. Your wound however is bleeding quiet a bit, you need to stop." He told me, I simply shook my head and said "I will fight to the death, whether you like it or not."

He chuckled and placed his hands up in surrender. We heard Wanda shouting at Clint, we decided to go over there and see whats going on, I pushed myself off the ground and sped off to get to Wanda with Pietro following close behind me.

-

-

-

-

Sorry this has taken ages to go up everyone but I have been a little stressed at the minute. I will update soon and there's going to be a bit more fighting in the next chapter, this is part one of Two hopefully and before you know it this book will be complete! I love writing this and I look forward to writing more books like this in the future. I am currently working on a project for you guys at the minute so look out for that. Follow me and vote!

bye guyssss- Amy