Chapter 7

Wanda did some extra research into this person we are going to see. He was an old business partner of Strucker, they knew each other way back in the day. He had the vibranium we needed

We entered through the back of the ship near Klaw's office was overlooking the workers. We waited near the entrance for Ultron to cut the ships power so we could sneak in. Pietro would go in first while me and Wanda went in behind him, Pietro would take out any weapons Klaw has. Then everything went black, Pietro snuck into the shadow just near the door with us closely behind him. Klaw turned to look in our direction, he pointed a gun at us but before he could shoot the gun was knocked out of his hands. Pietro now stood behind him with the bullets from the gun lined up on the table. He placed the last one down before Klaw faced him.

"Ah, Strucker's prized pupils" He took a seat and looked at me and Wanda as we emerged from the darkness. "Candy?" He said with a smug smirk, holding the small dish out towards us. I was tempted as i haven't had anything sweet in a while, PIETRO DOES NOT COUNT! 

"I'm sorry about Strucker by the way, but he knew what he was getting into. After all, human life...not a great market." Strucker said looking at Wanda and me. I looked at her with a confused look, what does he mean "sorry about Strucker"?  I spoke to Pietro and Wanda's minds. She looked to Pietro who shrugged, then shook her head.

"What? You don't know about that?" He asks."Please don't tell me this is your first time intimidating someone, because you are going to have to try a lot harder then that." He leaned back on the chair chuckling.

Then a gush of air followed by more blue dust went around the room stopping in the same place it started. I look down at my hands and see a red wrapped chocolate . I see that Wanda has one as well, i look up at Pietro who has already shoved his in his mouth. He gave me a look like he was saying "what". I just smiled and shook my head.

"Everyone's afraid of something." Wanda says hiding a smirk, which Pietro caused. I glanced over to the desk and i could faintly see a few candles, i say faintly because it was still quiet dark. I closed my eyes and pictured the candles, then i heard the sound of wicks flickering. All of the candles in the room were alight, they lit one by one in a line on the desk. Pietro looked at me and winked, causing me to blush.

"Cuttlefish" He says. "You know, those big fish with the disco lights, they use them to attract there pray, once the get close enough the BANG. I saw a documentary on them, it was terrifying." I looked at him angrily, Wanda had the same look.

"So if your.." He gestured to Wanda"..going to make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know your not the man in charge." He paused for a moment looking at me." And i only deal with the man in charge."

I cocked my head to the side and smirked. Suddenly the window smashes and Ultron knocks Klaw to the floor. He stands over him and bends down: 

"There is no man in charge, lets talk business!" 

****

We were being led to a room by Klaw and his bodyguard. We were told it was kept in the centre of the ship for protection. Klaw walked up to an elevator and pulled a red lever down towards us. The elevator dropped and a glowing blue room filled with valuables took its place. Vibranium was in small glass cylinders being held by claw like objects. Klaw took one and gave it to Ultron, who then threw it at Pietro, who admired the glittery metal in the cylinder. Wanda chuckled at her brother, only to receive an elbow to the rib.

"You know, it came at a great personal cost..its worth billions" Klaw declared. Ultron looked up at him and smirked. His robotic eyes grew wide as he gazed into space, almost getting sucked in. Then he came back to reality.