Chapter 5

Two days later

The past few days have been peaceful, we went into town and met the people, got a bit of money and Pietro even took me on a date! Well, it wasn't exactly a date, we went on a walk up a hill that over looked the village while Wanda went out for 10 minutes and kicked us out of the Hotel. It was cute though, he held my hand the whole time and was a complete gentlemen. I still hadn't gotten the radio to work but i was determined to fix it, so i was now pulling out the insides of it for the 5th time.

"принцесса, how many times have you tried to fix this, its obviously not going to work" Pietro piped up, he was laying on the bed on his stomach watching me. I scowled at him while picking at two blue wires connected to the speakers.

"It will work красивый, it has to!" I said rather loudly. I pushed the parts to side and put my head in my hands while letting out a sigh. What was wrong with it? It was driving me insane, who new something like this would get to me. Pietro new that what he said had stressed me out even more, he got off the bed and rushed to my side rapping his arms around my waist placing his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Angel, it just hurts me to see you so upset." he said trailing kisses up my shoulder to my neck. "Why don't we do something to take you mind off it..."He said with a smirk, i let out a giggle as he trailed his hands down my hips to my thighs.

"Not while i'm here Pietro!!" Wanda screamed from the bathroom, Pietro removed his hands and pouted while i laughed, i turned to him.

"Maybe next time Pietro" I said with a smirk of my own, Pietro look at me with a huge smile and started to chuckle. That cheered him up. Wanda now strolled into the room glaring at Pietro who was bouncing on his heels and smiling. She then looked at me:

"Put the radio back together and then we can at and play a game of cards if you want?"I nodded and grabbed the radio parts and stuffed them into the hole on the side of it.

**3 hours later**

"What are we going to do now? I mean, we are leaving tomorrow, but where are we going?" I asked the twins, we were sitting on Wanda's bed playing a game of blackjack. They looked up at me, not knowing what they should say.

"We don't know, just as long as we get to America so we can complete the plan." Pietro said with confidence. A few minutes later, Wanda had won and was jumping on the bed knocking us both off it. We were all laughing until we heard a high pitch screech, causing us to cover our ears and moan.

"What on earth was that" Pietro said with his thick accent, I looked to where i thought the sound came from and saw nothing, then i saw the radio. Wanda looked in my direction with confusion, then another scream came through. Sudden bursts of white noise came out the speakers, getting louder each time. All of a sudden, we heard a mans voice come through the speakers.

"Hello....... come see me...... at.....centre....you know.... the church....if you want revenge...."

Then it was quiet. My jaw was on the floor, as well as the twins. How did this happen? Did i fix it, no, thats impossible, the wires weren't connected, and there were no batteries. I think Pietro was asking himself the same questions, but Wanda wasn't as shocked as we were.

"Angel, what was that? I thought you didn't fix it, you must of now, why did that happen!"

"I don't know, its impossible.."I told Pietro. He stared at me blankly.

"You must of fixed it, you must of connected all the wires!" He shouted.

"Pietro...even if i did connect the wires... there were no batteries in it." I told him sternly. He looked like he was going to faint. Then, Wanda just started laughing, she looked insane. She let out a sigh.

"Don't you see, we need to go to the center of the city" She said, grabbing our coats and shoes and throwing them at us. "He needs us to be there, now"He? Who is she talking about. I quickly scurried to the edge of the bed and pulled on my shoes and coat. I grabbed the keys and left with Pietro and Wanda following close behind. I tossed the keys to Wanda as she walked in front on me. I would be lying to say that i wasn't nervous, and by the look on Pietro's face he was too, we have never seen Wanda act so differently. As we made our way down the stairs to the lobby, i gripped Pietro's hand to reassure him, he gave it a small squeeze to let me know its okay.

We went through the alleys and streets to reach the remains of the church. There where people patrolling the place so we had to be sneaky. Wanda found a hole in the fence that was around it and gestured to go through, Pietro held it open for us and we made our way to the center. There was a large chair in the center, and sitting in it was a man with a cloak draped over him.

"You are wondering why you cannot enter my mind" A robotic voice says, breaking the silence. Wanda's eyes are glowing red, but slowly turn back to brown.

"I cannot read you..." Wanda says with confusion."..but every man reveals himself eventually." She said tilting her head in another attempt. Suddenly, the man stood which made the cloak drop to the floor, revealing a robot that towered over me and the twins. I gasped and hid behind Pietro, he rapped his arm around me and took a few steps back pulling Wanda with him. She quickly pulled her wrist back but stayed near Pietro.

"Who are you" Pietro asked

" I am.... Ultron" He said

"Your artificial intelligence" I said, he looked at me, he seemed impressed with me. "You seem familiar...."

"Stark built me"His expression changed to Anger, He looked at Wanda, "You didn't expect me did you"

"I was expecting someone more....human"

"Well Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create avengers. People create... smaller people? Uhh... children! Lost the word there. Children, designed to supplant them. To help them... end."

"Why have you summoned us here" Wanda asks, full of confidence.

"I need your help, and in return i can give you the thing you all want most...revenge of Tony Stark." He says with and evil smile.

"What will we have to do?" I ask, hoping for a explanation.

"Well thats easy, we will hurt them..."he said pointing to me and Pietro"..and you will tear them apart" He spoke to Wanda, stroking her cheek. We all looked at each other and smirked.

****

Thank you all for reading, thank you to maddie for making update. love you, till the next time

bye guysssss- Amy

-

-

"I've got no strings to hold me down / to make me fret, or make me frown / I had strings, but now I'm free / There are no strings on me! *Sings to creep friends out*