Chapter 8

Warning, extreme fluff , if you don"t want to read it stop at the ****

We made our way out of Wakanda after successfully gathering the vibranium that we needed, and causing the Avengers some pain. Wanda had gotten to the Bruce coming out of the plane, which caused the Hulk to make an appearance and rampage through the city. Tony had to go after him, which quiet amusing to watch. Ultron's body was destroyed so when we heard his voice behind us, we were surprised to find one of the smaller robots with red eyes approach us behind the ship.

We were transported to the base and Wanda was looked at, I gave my vibranium to one of the robots and sat to Pietro. Ultron was mumbling something next to us while watching his robots take care of Wanda, I eyed him suspiciously when he got up and circled us.

"I can't live in this shell..." He says looking at his arms tracing the wires that run along them "I need something more, and i have the parts." He tells us, we all look at each other in confusion, none of us wanting to say anything.

"What do you mean?" I pipe up, he swings around to face me with a creepy smile plastered on his face.

"My metal frame is easy to destroy, it isn't powerful. I need a body to live in." He explains "I have the parts for one, all i need is tissue.... and i know just where to get it" He said, then he left, leaving us with many unanswered questions. Wanda was okay now, she stood up and gave me and Pietro a huge hug.

"I'm glad you two are alright, but i need to find out whats going on and what he means by 'parts', go and relax for a bit" She said, Wanda was defiantly a mother to us and she new it, not that we were complaining, it was nice to have someone to keep us together. I treated Pietro and Wanda like family, and they treated me like that as well.

I decided to go back to my room and change out my outfit as mine was covered in blood and sweat from the fighting. Pietro said that he was going to his room to change as well. We walked our rooms and said a quick bye.

*****
I walk into my room and see a new top and pair of jeans sitting on the chair in the corner. I peel off my leather jacket and unlace my boots and place them next to the chair, picking up the top and walking over to the bed. I slowly lifted up my shirt over my head and threw it onto the chair, i picked up my new shirt and took a look at it, it was blue and cropped with a slight turtle neck. Just i was about to put it on, the door swung open revealing Pietro. He looked up and down my body before coming in and shutting the door.

"Pietro..." I started while trying to cover myself up, he just stepped towards me until I was pressed up against a wall and placed his lips on mine.

*Third person pov*

Pietro walked into her room, he didn't expect her to still be changing. He stopped when he saw that she was half naked next to her bed, he looked at admired her perfectly curved body and licked his lips. Before he new it he was walking towards her with lust in his eyes, causing her to back up against the wall.

"Pietro..." Angel started to say, but was cut off when he pressed his lips to hers, slowly but hungrily. He ran his hands up her sides and found that she was still holding her t-shirt over her body. He grabbed it and tossed on the floor, her hands found her way down his chest to the bottom of his shirt where she tugged at it until he lifted his arms and let her take it off of him where she discarded it on the floor. And I think you can guess what happened next.......*TS*

Pietro clasped next to her breathing heavily. After a few minutes of silence, Angel looked over at Pietro and said:
"That...was amazing. But...I think I need to...shower now". Pietro laughed, "I think we both do" he said raising an eyebrow at Angel. "Are you joining me?" She said trying to get off of the bed, her legs were still numb so she struggled to stand up. Pietro didn't say anything, he got up off of the bed and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom.

*time skip to after shower and Angel pov*

Pietro and myself walked out of my room holding hands, we needed to find Wanda and find out what Ultron ment about 'parts' for a body. We were walking down the corridor towards the stairs when I heard footsteps coming up them, the top of Wanda's head came into veiw as she walked up the stairs towards us.
"Ultron is going to Korea to find a doctor that can make tissue for his body, we need to go with him, now." She tells us. We nod and quickly go down the stairs to find Ultron.

-
-
-
-
This was so awkward to write, it was hard and I didn't really know what I was doing. I had help and it turned out okay I hope? What do you think, comment and tell me what I can do to make it better. Thanks for reading! I decided to cut out a bit after my friends didn't like it.

Bye guysssss - Amy