Chapter 15 - Epilogue

Two years later, Angels pov:

"принцесса! Wanda wants to ask you if you want her to come over early and help prepare the food?" I heard Pietro shout from the living room. Wanda was on the phone to him because she wanted to know if any of the Avengers had any allergies, only Bruce who was Lactose free.

"Tell her yes, and remind her that the cookies are on the side near the fridge and she can't forget to bring them!" I shout back. She forgot them last time and Pietro had to rush back and get them, when he got there the left the door open and her cat escaped. She was not pleased.

Your probably wondering what is going on. Well, its been two years since we joined the avengers and stopped Ultron, after the fight we became official members of both SHIELD and Avengers Assemble. Pietro's injury healed after about 4 more days of bed rest, because of his mutation he healed a lot faster then we thought he would.

There a few more fights that happened since then, nothing really as big as Ultron though, we manly helped Steve and Nat take down Hydra and help find Steve's old friend Bucky, he is not an avenger yet but he is considered one of us. Tony and Pepper finally got married, I was a bridesmaid and Pietro walked down the aisle with me. Steve has been on a few dates but hasn't had anything serious yet, Nat found Bruce and they are together now. Clint and his wife are still happy together, she had a boy after the battle in Sokovia and are now expecting there fourth child. Thor has been back and forth to Asgard with Vision and Vision has settled in Asgard with Thor. We found out that Director Fury had been battling cancer a month before the battle even began, he is doing well but has left SHIELD to the only two people he can trust anymore, Maria Hill and Natasha. Steve helps them out with a lot of things and they actually make a good team.

As for me, Pietro and Wanda. We spent a year at the Avengers tower before going our separate ways, Wanda moved into a small house on the outskirts of New York, me and Pietro moved in together near Wanda so that we would close together. Wanda lives on the same road as we do, we live at the top of it and she lives nearer the bottom. She adopted a Cat and has a part time job at the library, she went on a date with someone from SHIELD about a month ago and they have been together for two weeks, much to Pietro's annoyance.

Me and Pietro have been together for just over two years now and are happy living a peaceful life. We have jobs at SHIELD and we help Wanda out in the library sometimes, we were talking about getting a pet but we couldn't decide on what to have.

Today, we were having a small get together with our strange, dysfunctional family. We hadn't gotten together for a while and it was a beautiful day, so we decided to have a small barbecue. I was in the kitchen preparing for the Avengers while Pietro was outside and in the garden setting up drinks, chairs and the barbecue. We had music going and we went out and brought a load of ice for a cooler to put drinks in. The kitchen was covered in food, but I was feeding two gods as well as 11 other people. We would start the barbecue once the others started to arrive, but it looks like Wanda is coming early to help me out with all the food. Speaking of Wanda...

"Angel! I'm here" I heard as the door opened.

"I'm in the kitchen Wanda!" I replied, she came through the door and put the cookies on the table before giving me a hug. She looked at all the food around the room and her eyes widened. I laughed at her reaction before pulling her to the counter where the salad needed to be made. I left her to it while I went to see what Pietro is doing in the garden.

I went to the living room and saw all the decorations he had put up. There was red, yellow and blue bunting all along the walls, and above the mantelpiece there was some ice-cream bunting. There were little beach decorations dotted around the room and Pietro had put some funky straws and cocktail umbrellas in the drinks glasses.

I walked through the fully open glass doors to see Pietro setting up the barbecue, all the garden chairs were out and put in a circle near the outdoor fire. The cooler was full of beer and other drinks and the fold out table was set next to the barbecue with all the tools to go with it. There were fairy lights hanging on the fence ready for later, Pietro was hanging some more when I came into the garden. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, he jumped slightly but relaxed when I laughed at his reaction.

"I've almost done here and then I will come see you and Wanda in the kitchen." He says, he turns himself around so my head rested on his chest, he kissed the top of my head and I left his warmth. I noticed a long roll of fabric next to the shed, a took a closer look and saw that there was large writing on it but it was rolled up so I couldn't read it, I brushed it off as being one of his decorations and left to the kitchen.

*Time Skip to when the guests arrive*

Steve arrived first at 4 0'clock, on the dot, he brought Bucky with him and they went with Pietro to the barbecue. Then Bruce and Nat arrived with some wine, soon after Clint and his wife arrived with a cake for desert. Thor and Vision arrived in normal clothes, which made them look really strange but we got used to it quite quickly. Maria arrived next and finally Tony and Pepper came, I knew they were going to be the last to arrive because Tony is always late, but he always says hes 'fashionably late.

All the men were outside with Pietro while Nat, Maria, Wanda, Pepper and Laura (Clint's wife) were in the living room with me. We were chatting about the boys and Laura's baby while Steve and Pietro were at the grill cooking. Eventually, after a glass of wine and some juice for Laura, we went to mingle with everyone. I stayed with Pietro, Steve and Bucky while the others were sat on the chairs talking and joking. I was on Pietro's lap while Steve and Bucky took over with the cooking, Pietro kept moving and he seemed nervous, when I asked what was wrong he said it was nothing. Once everything was cooked, me and the girls served it and we all tucked it. By the end of it there was no food left (thanks to Thor...) and desert went down quickly. Everyone helped wash up and clean up and we all went outside.

I lit the fire and we were sat around it telling stories, Steve told us old war stories and Thor told us stories from Asgard, it was all so peaceful. Pietro and Clint had been looking at each other strangely all night, Clint walked over to the CD player and put on Somewhere only we know by Lily Allen. Pietro and Steve got up and Pietro pulled me up in front of everyone, Clint picked up the sheet and passed one end to Steve. Pietro grabbed both of my hands softly while Steve and Clint stood behind you, everyone was looking up at me and Wanda had her phone out, I could feel the butterflies erupt inside of me.

"Angel, my принцесса, I love you more then anyone in the world and I couldn't imagine my life without you. You know more about me then I know about myself and you have helped me though some of my lowest moments in life. And well, I have been putting off saying this for a while now because I didn't know how to say it, but now we are in her, with our friends and family and... there isn't any other way I would rather do it."

He turned me around so I was facing Steve and Clint, they pull on the ties at each end of the fabric and let it drop. In huge Black letters was 'Will you Marry Me?', my mouth dropped to the floor and I felt the tears coming. I turned around to see Pietro on one knee holding a Black velvet box with a beautiful diamond ring in it, my hand flew to my mouth as I felt the tears run down my cheek. I was speechless, I nodded my head to say yes and Pietro pulled me into a kiss. He slipped the ring onto my finger and everyone started clapping and cheering. Wanda was in tears as well as the rest of the girls, even Nat let a few slip. Pietro scooped me up and spun me around, once he put me down I saw he was crying as well. Everyone got up and we had a group hug, I can honestly say that was the one of the happiest days of my life.

And thats all there was, me, Pietro and our crazy family.

-

-

-

Thats all there is folks! I am almost at 1k views on this story so can we get it to 1k now this story is completed. Thank you everyone who has read and contributed to the story, it was a bit of a rubbish ending but that was the best I could do. Comment what I could do to improve the story or what I could do to make my writing more interesting. Please Vote!!!

Bye guyssssss- Amy