Chapter 12

I could see the destruction that Ultron is causing is more then what I expected. Slowly, the sides of the floating island were crumbling and falling below us, taking buildings and cars with them. Luckily, Wanda and Clint were fighting close to the middle of the city, we were on the outside but it didn't take long to reach them. Wanda was walking out of a building firing red energy out of her hands at robots while Clint was taking them out with arrows, almost all of them were gone but they looked like they were struggling so I fired flames out of my palms and watched the rest disintegrate onto the floor.

"We had it under control, Angel" Wanda called up to me. Clint was looking around for me as he couldn't see me, he looked up and saw me flying. He looked surprised, I don't thunk he realized I could fly.

"Just giving you a hand Wanda, besides, we took out the ones on the left side and were going this way to get to the centre" I replied. Wanda rolled her eyes while Clint checked for anymore robots.

"We're clear here, were gonna head over to the church" Clint said into his ear piece to Tony and Steve. Pietro whizzed up to Wanda and picked her up and turned to Clint.

"Keep up old man!" He said before whizzing off with Wanda. This caused Clint to start mumbling stuff about Pietro, which was rather funny. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Your boyfriends a pain, you know that?" He told me, which caused us both to laugh. I flew back down to him and from behind I placed my hands on his sides and lifted him up. He gasped and wriggled a bit when we left the ground, I think it was the shock, but he relaxed when we were at a decent height where we could see everything. He looked up at me and asked "So, how fast can you go, we are in a hurry."

I smirked and focused my energy on flying and pushed off. Clint screamed a bit but then started to laugh and enjoy it, we could see everyone from here, including Pietro. He heard Clint's laughter and looked up at us. Once we were on the ground he rushed over to us and gave me a 'really' face, I kissed his cheek and went into the church where everyone else was already gathering. Most of the robots were destroyed, or so we thought, Ultron was outside the church watching us.

"Is that the best you can do!!!" Thor shouts at Ultron after he destroys the last robot he sees with Steve. Ultron moves his arm up and signals for something behind him, all of a sudden a flood of robots come in from each side of Ultron.

"This is exactly what I wanted.... all of you against all of me" Ultron says evilly.

"You had to ask?" Steve says to Thor as he positions his shield in front of him. I let my hands heat up and hold the flames out towards them. They all charge towards us and Thor screams a battle cry, all hell breaks lose. We can't let them get to the centre, I thought of it like a game, that way it didn't seem that bad. Vision and Iron man where getting the ones that were flying above us, Hawkeye was helping them from the ground, Pietro was whizzing around the outside the church getting rid of as many as possible. Me and Wanda were in the centre, killing any robots that got past the rest of the team, Thor, Steve, Bruce/Hulk and Nat were around us taking out all that were on the ground. After a while of constant fighting, the numbers were low. Stark informed us that the Helicarrier was here and we needed to get the civilians out. Me, Wanda, Steve, Pietro and Clint went to load the Helicarrier while the others stayed and carried on fighting.

When we got to the civilians we couldn't see a Helicarrier, until it flew up from above the clouds and hovered there for a minute.

"This is Shield?" Pietro asked Steve, and without taking his eyes off out it he replied "This is what Shields supposed to be."

I smiled and felt arms wrap around me, it startled me a bit until I realized it was Pietro. He leaned down to my ear and said "This is not so bad".

I went with Steve to usher people onto the mini-carriers while Wanda and Pietro looked for stragglers nearby. We started with the people in the buildings closest to the carriers and worked our way out, the injured would go to the medical corner on each one and have someone check them over. I ran into buildings and took groups of people out and waited for Steve to say it was safe, when he gave me the signal we would run to the carrier and load up, and then run back. We did this until everyone was loaded. Pietro came back and said that Wanda was protecting the centre while Nat was going to find Hulk and make him into Bruce again. We went out and got a few more stragglers, thats when I realized that we had a new team mate, I think he was called war machine?  We were on the carrier waiting for instructions until we heard a woman cry.

We looked over to the rubble and saw a small boy trapped in a hole with a gash across his face from where he had fallen. Clint saw this and sighed, he ran to where the boy was trapped and pulled him out. Everything was fine until we heard rapid gunfire from above us, a jet with a broken Ultron in it was flying towards us while firing the guns. Steve and Thor were coming towards us and immediately took cover, Clint new he wasn't going to make it so he turned his body and Shielded the boy. Pietro ran out before I could stop him, a panic rushed over me as I new that they couldn't be saved. 

"NOOO!!" I screamed as I saw the bullets fire towards my boyfriend, as I let the scream a flow of energy came out of me and I closed my eyes. I opened one and saw a wall of water between the jets aim and Pietro, Clint and the boy. I saw Pietro was frozen when he got to Clint and the boy, he had moved them so they were behind a flipped car. The Hulk was had jumped onto the jet and was destroying it, when I looked back to Pietro he had fallen. Not flat onto the ground but in a sitting position clutching his side, Clint placed the child down and looked at his side. I almost tripped over my feet as I scrambled over there, there was blood coming from his side and a small hole was in the middle of it. Tears ran down my face as I knelt down in front of Pietro and put pressure on his wound, he cupped my face and grazed my jaw with his thumb.

"I'm fine принцесса, I just need to go to... the Helicarrier" He said, he sort of slurred his words which meant he was loosing blood. I nodded and helped him up, I slung his arm over my shoulder and walked to the carrier where Clint was waiting with a medical team for him. When we got there the medical team got to work on bandaging up the wound, and I noticed tears running down his face.

"Whats wrong красивый, I know it hurts but you'll be okay" I tried to reassure him.

"Its fine... I just don't want to die, I can't loose you!" He cried, he grabbed my hand and squeezed his eyes shut allowing more tears to flow. This broke my heart, I cupped his face and kisses softly to show him that I'm here to stay. 

"Wheres Wanda?" He asks, I turn to Clint whose been watching us the entire time, he turns to the Cap and asks him. Steve turns to us and smiles, "Vision has Wanda with him, shes fine and will be joining us soon". Pietro smiles and I wipe his tears away. I stand up and move to a chair next to him, I look around the room and think.

What would of happened if I didn't save him? Is Ultron really gone? With everything thats happened today I am glad I am alive, and I hope everyone else is. I love Pietro and Wanda, we have grown closer and we can never be apart, I even trust Stark a little more now. Wanda is my sister, she keeps me steady and we have been closer then we have ever been before. And Pietro, my love and world, I still can't believe we are together at last, after all those years in hydra we are finally one. We have made some new friends, and we now have a new family.

I look up at Pietro, he is talking to the paramedic about the battle, I listen in for a bit before falling asleep.

-

-

-

This is not the end! There will be another chapter/s about after the battle. This made me cry, twice. I can't even. Love you guys!

bye guysssss- Amy