Chapter 9

My legs still hurt, not as much as before, but they still killed. We were on our way down to see Ultron about where we were going, he said that he needed a body, a human body. Wanda had briefed us that Ultron was planning to go to South Korea and find Doctor Helen Cho,  a doctor that specialized in human biology and the development of tissue. She has recently discovered a way to create "replacement skin" to cover wounds and exposed muscle, she says that 'the cells don't know there bonding, but there still joining together to create more cells', Wanda quotes .  

What we didn't realize was that Ultron had his robots prepare a small jet that he stole and was already on his way there with a few other minions. When we arrived and found he left, one of the robots directed us to a message he had left for us. He had left for South Korea and set up transport for us, if we left now it wouldn't take long to get there and meet up with him. So we headed to the jet on the runway at the back of the fortress and watched the robots loading the jet, we waited until we got called over. Once we were aboard we took our seats, we were all very tired so we knew we were not going to be awake for long.

"So did you guys get some rest?" Wanda asks us out of the blue. I froze and looked up at Pietro who was also looking down at me, frozen.

"Yes... We did... why?" Pietro asks in a panicked tone.

"I was just wondering..."

"Yes well I'm sure your very tired and could use some sleep, right Wanda?" He said way too quickly. Wanda looked at him suspiciously before turning to me. I probably looked as guilty as Pietro, she glared at me with a confused look plastered on her face.

"Okay.... Well, what should we do, after the avengers are gone? We never finished the plan." She says.

Thats when it hit us, what do we do after all of this is over? What CAN we do when this is over, its not like we can just buy a house and live happily ever after, we could end up on the streets with no food or money. Maybe Ultron will give us money for helping us? We were all silent for a while before Pietro decided to finish the plan.

"We can't have normal lives after this, because we aren't normal. After all of this everyone is going to know who we are, we will have nothing. Ultron will pay us off for what we have helped him achieve, he has too, we can find somewhere to live and get small jobs. Protect each other from threats and try to lay low. I don't know what else to do?" He said with his head down. Wanda looked up and smiled at her brother giving him a side hug. She got up and sat on opposite side of us and started to lay down.

"I need to sleep, wake me up when we are almost at the place. If your still tired then go to sleep and one of the robots will wake us up, we have a few hours spare." She said as she moved her head to rest on her jacket before closing her eyes.

I smiled at Wanda, she was still so tired from the fight on the boat. Pietro looked down at me and removed his hand from mine and wrapped his arm around me, I placed my legs over his knee and nuzzled my head into his neck. He kissed my temple and rested his head mine, his other hand was resting on my lower thigh and we fell into a peaceful sleep.

**Time skip to after nap**

I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulder gently.

"Angel.....Angel... were almost here.." I opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Pietro, eyes closed head still on mine. I turned to see a very well rested Wanda kneeling in front of me. She looks better now that she has slept, her hand was gently placed on my shoulder from where she had been shaking me.

"Only 10 minutes left before we reach Korea, wake Pietro up before we arrive, please?" She asks me. I smile and she walks to the front of the jet to speak with the pilot. I place a kiss gently on his cheek, keeping my nose there before whispering; "Time to wake up красивый", I placed another kiss on his cheek as he started to stir. He peeled open his eyes and groaned in annoyance.

"Five more minutes..."He groaned. I giggled and removed my legs from his lap, as I went to stand up he gripped onto my waist and moaned again; "Don't goooo...".

I unleashed his hands from around my hips and placed them at his side, this caused him to pull a pout, I simply leaned down and kissed his lips, then walked off to find Wanda. She was at the front of the jet looking out of window and a large, high tech base we were speeding towards. The pilot told us to buckle up so we went back to the seats and buckled up.

Once we landed, we were greeted by some lab assistance's that had bright blue eyes and were going to take us to Ultron. They looked almost hypnotized with us as they watched with there blue orbs. They guided us to where the lab was and left us to it saying 'he must not disturbed by us'. Something was wrong, we could all feel it.

The huge metal doors slid open automatically and revealed a labyrinth of wires connected to what looked like a metal coffin. We slowly made it into the room, we saw Ultron sitting on a chair with wires connected to the back of his head. He turned to look at us.

"Ahh, your finally here. Come in." He greeted us.

"What is all of this?"I asked him. He turned to me with a smirk.

"This is the new me, my new body." He answers me. Wanda is slowly walking up to the new 'body', looking at every inch of it while her eyes glow a light scarlet.

"I can read him...he's dreaming."She says. Then a small Asian woman who I assume is Dr. Helen Cho, started babbling about how he isn't dreaming and all that science stuff, but my eyes were locked on Wanda, she was reaching out to touch the container with hesitation. Suddenly, she lets out a scream and falls backwards, Pietro catches her before she can fall and I grab her hand for reassurance.

"You said.. you..were going to... save the world...not destroy it!" She exclaims. Her breathing starts to return to normal. 

"You weren't supposed to see that" He says blankly. Wanda glares at Helen and her eyes glow red, while Helen's blue orbs turn brown she seems shocked, as if she is coming out of a trance.

"The human race needs to evolve, people just don't like change.... lets get my body onto the truck, we can continue this there." He says while pulling the wires out of his head. Helen steps forward and presses some buttons, there was a few flashes and then red popped up on the screen.

"Not today Ultron."She says and stops the transfer. Ultron tilts his head to the side and blasts her into a wall.

"Such a shame..." He mumbles. At that moment Pietro scoops up Wanda and grabs my hand, he starts running with me dragging behind him. In the distance we could here Ultron shouting after us.

-

-

-

-

This is a short chapter for you guys! Sorry its not as long but i will make it better next time. This is for maddie as she has been ill and she feels horrible at the minute. I love her tons so check her story's out, shes amazing! Thats all from me.

bye guyssss- Amy