Ch.10 - SUICIDE:

A/N: If the title isn't enough of one, then I will place this TRIGGER WARNING here.

As my adrenaline and anger surged through me, I charged toward Doctor Gorou, my every thought and movement fueled by the desire to avenge Sarina at all costs.
For a moment, I couldn't believe my own strength, as I pounced onto his much larger frame with ease, my hands gripping his face and forcing him to the ground.
Despite the fact that he was taller than me, I was able to overpower him with surprising speed and force, causing his glasses to shatter upon impact.
At that moment, I felt a sense of surprise at my own strength, knowing that my emotions were running high and fueling my every movement.

No... It couldn't have been my strength. I was no match against those high schoolers.

Was it the mud on the ground that he had slipped on, causing him to fall, or was he simply choosing not to engage in the fight?
I couldn't tell for sure, but my heart was still pounding from the adrenaline, making it hard to think clearly.

Either way, I did not care. All that I wanted was to punish the bastard who kept me away from Sarina and manipulated her.

That note... It's all the proof I ever needed.

The sound of his glasses shattering under my assault, the sight of the glass flying in every direction, it all felt so good

I couldn't help but wish I had done more to him, to make him suffer, to make him feel the pain he caused us.

As I closed my eyes and savored the actions of my violent act, I felt a pang of frustration.

My pleasure was cut short by the sudden appearance of three people who interfered with my plans.

KIRA: "KISUKE!"

As I heard the sound of footsteps approaching, my eyes snapped open, my heart racing once again as I saw Sarina's parents rushing towards me, with my own Kira at their side.
With swift precision, he grabbed me, yanking me off of Doctor Gorou and pulling me apart from my prey.

KISUKE: "LET GO OF ME! LET ME GO!"

KIRA: "STOP!"

KISUKE: "I'll tear him to shreds! He needs a hell worse than death! LET ME KILL HIM!"