Ch.15 - OVERBEARING:

Feeling a sense of hopelessness deep inside my heart, I continued my training day after day

Feeling a sense of hopelessness deep inside my heart, I continued my training day after day. The relentless exercises were more than I could handle, but I couldn't speak up or tell my mom what was going on. I was just a little kid, only three years old, and had to do what my mom told me to do. So even when the pain became too much to bear, I had to push through and continue training. I felt trapped like I would never be able to get away from the pain or escape the training my mom was putting me through...

Becoming an idol is my ticket to repentance and atonement. To live Sarina's dream, and to redeem my mother's name.

However, it was the least I could do for her. If Riku hadn't rebirthed me, then I wouldn't have the chance to eventually enact my revenge. 

Feeling a strong surge of anger, I thought about how my revenge was still within reach

Feeling a strong surge of anger, I thought about how my revenge was still within reach. Even if that bastard doctor was hiding somewhere, I was determined to find him and make him pay for what he did to me. I would drag him out of whatever rat hovel he was staying in and kill him, no matter what. Nothing had changed, and I was more than ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead in my mission to destroy Gorou Amamiya.

Thinking back to what Tsukuyomi said, my wish for revenge isn't a noble cause.

Duh, of course, it's not. It's murder. What's noble about that?

She said that I was doing this for my selfish reasons, rather than to respect Sarina's dying wish.

Well, nobody could have known what Sarina truly wanted when that doctor put all of those thoughts into her head to feed his own sick fantasies.
He must have said such awful things about me to make her not even mention me in her dying message, after I had been her best friend for practically her whole life!

Then he had the nerve to blame me for her death, because I took her to a B-Komachi concert when she was immunocompromised. Well, what the hell is a twelve year old supposed to know about that?!
I didn't go to some fancy medical school in Tokyo, I was a middle schooler at a dilapidated, underfunded school in Takachiho!

Sarina wanted to watch B-Komachi more than anything... So I granted her wish. Which is more than what that bastard Gorou could ever say!

While he's in hiding out of his own cowardice, I am going to do my best to make something of myself. I'm going to live the life that Sarina never could.