Chapter 10: All Good Days Must Come To An End..

Razz leans on the table staring intensely at Alvin and I asking, "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE FOOD? AND WHICH IS BETTER? THE OBVIOUS ANSWER, MINE, OR BLUES?"

"Uh..." I stare back up at him nervously, unsure on how to answer. I don't want to hurt either of their feelings!

"Both!" shouts Alvin unperturbed.

Both Razz and I turn towards him. Razz huffs and responds, "BOTH WHAT?"

"Both are delicious!" Alvin answers, taking another bite of his food.

"OKAY..." Razz says slowly, eyeridge raised, "BUT WHICH ONE IS BETTER?"

Alvin cocks his head to the side as he looks up at Razz, "I don't know... Why does one have to be better?"

Razz sputters, not knowing how to answer, "BECAUSE!... WELL... OF COURSE THERE-...HRMPH, THERE JUST HAS TO BE!"

"because little guy," Stretch speaks up, "shorty over here likes to turn everything into a competition."

Razz looks like he is about to say something but is interrupted by Blue, when he slings his arm around Razz's shoulders and says, "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH FRIENDLY COMPETITION PAPY! IT'S GOOD TO KEEP EVERYONE ON THEIR TOES, AND ENCOURAGE IMPROVEMENT."

"i'm pretty sure he just does it to inflate his already oversized ego..."

"PAPY!"

Razz looked like he was fuming, and was about a few seconds away from jumping at Stretch for his comments. But Papyrus quickly stands from his seat, claps his hands together, and speaks up, "WELL I THINK BOTH BLUE AND RAZZ ARE WINNERS FOR MAKING SUCH DELICIOUS FOOD. DELICIOUS FOOD THAT THEY SHOULD TRY THEMSELVES, SINCE THEY ARE THE ONLY TWO WHO HAVE YET TO EAT."

And like a whirlwind Papyrus was already grabbing Razz by the arm and dragging him to the other part of the kitchen where more tacos and burritos were waiting, with a Blue following behind them. Razz tried to protest but could do nothing as the two worked together to coral him away from the kitchen table.

My attention was drawn from the scene from a tap on my shoulder. I look to see Slim holding another "mini" burrito out to me, with a lazy smile, "hungry for seconds lil' bitty?"

❤❤❤❤♡❤❤❤❤

After everyone finished eating, Blue and Papyrus insisted upon showing Alvin their room. And after a fast and bumpy ride up the stairs, I was back in the room I had stayed in my first night here. Minus the box I had slept in. Alvin was enamored by every little thing they showed him, especially the glow in the dark stars.

"What's a constellation?" Alvin asks.

"CONSTELLATIONS ARE THE SHAPES STARS MAKE IN THE SKY!" Blue answers enthusiastically, "HUMANS USED TO USE THEM TO FIND THEIR WAY, LIKE A SKY MAP!"

"Whoa!" Alvin gasps, "What's a human?"

"They're like us but giant." I answer.

"Wait! There are giants that look like us!?" Alvin exclaims!

"I guess they haven't told you this stuff in school yet, huh?" I figure.

"I thought all giants looked like them." Alvin says as he points up at Blue and Papyrus, "Have you ever seen a human [Y/N]?"

"No," I state matter-of-factly, "I've just heard the stories from school, and from my grandfather."

"Wow, did your grandfather know a human? Like how he knew Alette!" he asks curiously.