1 | Open Path

The elevator shaft dropped down with immense speed, filling in the dreadful silence that V had just caused. Nobody dared to speak, except N who was screaming out for V.  "No! Please!" His voice echoed the sorrow that was already floating around the shaft. N began to spread his wings, intending to fly upwards and save her, but the pressure that was pushing them down to begin with was too powerful. He just stood there, as though he would fly, but not being able too.  Tessa sat there, trembling with desolation as sniffles escaped her astronaut like helmet. Uzi was shivering with pain after N decided to cut off her hand. It was all, so bitter.

Finally, it slammed into the ground which could have easily crushed them if it was on Earth. Uzi and Tessa began to stand up weakly then left into the eerie corridors and the three of them remained heavily distraught. 
"Come on guys." Tessa turned to them, her voice soft and tearful. "Let's...Let's just get out of here."
"What?! NO?"  An aggravated person piped up, which was obviously N. His face expressed how irritated he was by how quickly the conversation was switched up. "We need to find V!" He snapped back. Tessa sighed, putting a hand on N's shoulder out of sympathy.
"She always spins back. She..knew what she was doing. We need to get out of here unless it'll all be in vain, N." N knew he couldn't convince Tes, so he gave in reluctantly. They began to walk down, telepathically agreeing to ignore all the screeching sounds the Sentinels were producing. Uzi and N stayed closed to each other, and whilst Tessa led the two, they managed to comfort each other. 

"Hey." Uzi looked up to N, who was just radiating his own inner sadness. He looked back down to her.
"Hm?" Appeared on his face screen, before a sad emoji slowly crept onto it as well. She couldn't help but smile slightly at his use of his screen.
"I'm sorry." She used her own face screen, but it didn't change his own expression now. He just nodded and looked back up. By now, she expected some twisted silent treatment that seems so used between worker drones. I guess N was different though, but he was definitely changed by this. Since he was pretty closed up, everything was more dull. Uzi and N normally made each other all talkative and hyper, but without the other the attempt of being happy was pratically useless.
"Would you look at that.." Tessa put her arm out to stop them from aimlessly walking, and when their attention was brought back to the sight in front of them, which was the Absolute Solver's symbol, blocking their path. "What to do now?" She muttered, tapping her feet against the carpet quickly. Something quickly clashes, and the vicious raptors screech loudly, causing Tessa to cover her ears immediately. But their noisy shrieks are cut off abruptly, and Uzi and N find themselves hugging each other for comfort. 

"Err.." Tessa looked to them, chuckling as they quickly unravelled from each other's grip. "Stop making out, and make a plan!" She groaned, looking around speedily before rushing to an open path to her right. They obviously follow, being clueless in this predicament they were currently in.
"Why are we even here to begin with, human." Uzi hisses, still following this human she seems to have a harsh opinion on. Tes just chortled nervously, not due to her words, but because of their position in time.
"Because, there's something valuable here." She responds slowly, still running as much as she can but they can sense her getting out of breath. They notice how clueless she even looks, despite being the ringleader of this chaotic circus. "Some notes about these drones." Now she stops, and all three of them feels the breeze from outside hit them instantly.  She pulls her helmet down properly, trying to keep it from flying off her head. Uzi's hair flies in the wind, swaying up and down. N is still unfazed and shut mouthed. 
"What about 'em?" Uzi puts her hands on her hips, not finding Tes all that trustworthy even though they've nearly died together at this rate. Tes sighs again, coming closer to Uzi's face. Her face is hidden by her helmet but her behaviours already shone upon what she was feeling deep down.
"Look, this isn't a time for petty reactions, if you don't like humans, or me..go." Tessa's voice is ominously passive aggressive. She doesn't say it like she's mad, but Uzi can tell she is. But of course, being the angsty little teen she is, she has to fight back.
"Who said I was here for you? I'm here for N. A drone." 

As soon as Tessa starts something swooshing right past them. They are both immediately grabbed into the air and they wail out of fear.
"What the?!" Tessa completes, wobbling around in it's grip. Uzi doesn't react as quick as she does, but once it settles in she kicks - literally - into action, wriggling around like a slimy icky worm, which isn't far from her current behaviour.

"Would you guys, just read the room and quit acting like this?" N's voice loses it's normal jollity and enthusiasm, and it's just plain outright cold. This shut everything up, even the outside noises that weren't involved fully with the three.

"N, I-"

"Let's go, for real this time."