3 | Text Book

"Mrs Doorman! No more standing on tables!" Her teacher yells dully, as if he simply doesn't care. The classroom though, is pretty mortified by Uzi's behaviour as she leaps from desk to desk like a rampaging animal."
"I don't care about what you say!" She smirks, wobbling on a desk before standing upright and proudly. The teacher groans, sipping his mug before laiyng it on his own worktop. 
"You can't keep doing this."
"Yes I can. Whatcha gonna do? BITE me?" She taunted once again, before bolting up right infront of his desk. Everything was silent as his eyes twitched with anger, and he finally snapped, pulling out his chair horribly loudly and smashing his hands into the desk.

"I've had enough of your behaviour! Do you even want a future?" He peered straight at her, tugging his finger into her chest which made her back up. Her face twisted into one of distress, hating the way she was being pointed out. She didn't say anything back, though, and just watched as he continued to yell about the same old thing.
"I think it's time I called your d-" The teacher paused, coming back onto what happened last time he did. "WHATEVER! I'll just. Make you sit..IN THE OFFICE!"
"You wouldn't dare-"

"Uzi Doorman, here again." The use of the school's staff coffee machine must be amazing, since all of the staff here love to sip any time they get to. Uzi hated the silence of this room, and how closed in it was when she was the only one here. Why couldn't somebody just get in trouble. A funny person atleast. 
"Yeah yeah." She hissed, sitting down uncomfortably as her body just wanted to squirm around instead of staying put like a dog on a leash.
"Since your already here," The office receptionist came to Uzi with a nice big grin that definitely made her want to go along with it. "You can help clean up whilst your classmates are learning." They nod towards the mop and bucket at the side of the door. Bugs are crawling around it and Uzi gags, covering her mouth and shaking her head in refusal. 
"No way you think I'd ever agree to that!" She protests, balling her fists.
"What choice do you have, would you rather sit here for another," The receptionist looks to their wrist before looking back to Uzi, "5 hours?" 
"5 HOURS?! HOW?" She gasps, her heart sinking as she realises her situation and silence commences. 

"Fine."

The slushing sound of the damp mop against the floor was so itchy in her body. The mop was so stiff yet drenched in soapy solution. "Urgh!" She muttered, having to push along the heavy tool whilst all she could think about was a true adventure. She wished she'd just quit school at this point, I mean she was on the verge of doing so. She dragged herself (and the equipment sadly enough) along to the toilets. She looked into a mirror to see her sunken expression before brushing her hair aside. Once again, the glass quickly shattered into shards that filled up the sink. She wasn't bothered to clean up her mess, since she knew some ugly people to blame it on.  It was humid and extremely dirty. She opened a cubicle and was welcomed by a haunting vision of V. Her eyes widened until she shoved it away - literally - with her mop after squealing like a child. She stood there, distraught and frozen by the sighting.
"Oh my gosh." She whispered, rubbing her shoulder with embarassment, though nobody was there..right? Probably.

 Anyways, she started to get the hang of it, sliding down the hallways with a soaked, sturdy paper towel on a stick like she was a stupid superhero. She might aswell be crowned as one though, but she finds herself in a more morally gray situation. After a hard day of being a Cleaner Drone, she finally dropped her weapon and came to terms with her resignation.
"Farewell fellow comrade!" She wailed, looking deep into it's dead, wooden eyes whilst tearing up slightly. "It's been a, foaming experience with you!" She gave the tools one last dramatic hug to add some happiness to her angsty life. Except, it added to the fire. But it should have drowned it out, anyway.
Uzi fell to the ground with the water-filled bucket and was immediately soaked as it splashed onto her. She screamed out, and the bell rang just at it happened. Students came barging through the corridors and saw her in such an embarassing spot. Laugther quickly erupted and she groaned, feeling her inner parts sizzle with the touch of water. She wasn't a typical robot they potray on movies and other stuff. She was born around frozen water, so she could manage I guess. She just couldn't be in contact with it for too long as it could mess up with her parts or something.
"HAHAAHA, Loser Doorman found herself becoming a FLOORman!" One started chanting and screaming enthusatically.
"Freaking, bite me." Uzi rolled her eyes, standing up and noticing how saturated her clothes were, and tried to squeeze it out without injuring herself. She gave up and walked away. It was more of a slip and slide though. She was severely shamed and annoyed, trying not to cry. She was a train-wreck, of course, but she couldn't do normal things like properly express it. Crying was one of those normal things. 

Uzi began to miss her real friend, N. 

She was still irritated by J and her outburst, but he obviously was still in there. She sort of wished that..
No, she couldn't think that. V never asked to choose such a decesion. If she had the choice, she would probably pick to still be here and help the others right now. Or take the place of Uzi cause Uzi definitely doesn't like this enviroment to begin with. She just found her way through this aching place until she was introduced to the outside again. She wanted to run where nobody would find her, until she felt somthing woosh down onto the ground, causing it to shake a bit. She was flabbergasted, and wanting to pull out her railgun before remembering it was long gone. Pretty much like her hopes of having a normal life.

"Hey." He waved to her, smiling.
"Hey." She replied, wrapping her hands around him tightly. 
"Wanna- Oh, jeez! Your soaked." He chuckled nervously, pulling her hair aside to see her reaction. "What happened?"
"Nothing..I'm just happy your here." She tried to pout, but it just seemed like a flirty smile at this point. She wanted to laugh, but she didn't wanna seem happy, mostly because she wasn't.
"Let's get you dried." He picked her up and tried to put her on his shoulders.
"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" She exclaimed, widening her eyes as he dragged her legs in weird places before finally placing her properly on and it clocked.

"Don't worry about it, Uzi."
"Alright N."