8| Only me

I kick my feet into the snow with a horrid expression placed across my screen. My hair flicks into my face, despite how short it is. I can't help but feel a sickening knot in the depths of my stomach..if that's really possible. I walk along the trails, ignoring the soaring sounds of meteors and the blinding, gleaming planets above. Everything feels so noticable when it's only me here. I don't get what went wrong, as I stare at my weak, small hands that tremble with the dreading knowledge captured in my head. 
"Uzi!"
My head automatically turns back to see who it is, their hoarse voice and emotional tone. 
"Dad?" I tilt my head, and it dawns that it is him. "Dad.." I say again, and before I know it his hands rest on my cheeks with the most worried eyes peering at me.
"Where, where have you been?!" It's eeriely aggresive, yet so calm at the same time.
I shrug, "I don't know." 
He lets go off my face and crosses his arm. "Uzi Doorman, you tell me you don't know where you have been." 
I shrug again. "Where were you when I nearly died?" I look at him and he goes serious again, as if I hit a nerve.
"I-"
"Behind a stupid door, remember?" I scoffed, before folding my arms angrily. "You left me."

"You don't know what position you put me in!" He muttered, looking away before taking a sip from his ironic mug. I dashed it away, now in a fit of rage.
"Well, you put me in a position I couldn't come back from, aswell!" I shouted, watching the ink like liquid in the mug seep into the snow, infecting it. He gasped, before coming closer.
"You brought them in! And, this is the past."
I stared at him blankly, feeling my body twitch before I screamed, gripping onto my hair tightly. "Guess what! The past decides the future, and your decesions in the past, decided where I am right now." I smiled bitterly. "Now, I'm some creature!" I looked at my arms tearfully, sniffling before shaking my head. "I should have never, ever. Came back." I sigh, before turning away. 

"Uzi! You can't mean that...come on!" He shouts, but I can't bother to care anymore. I can hear his voice come closer, before I lose control and pounced up to the air, wings stretching from my back suddenly, lifting me away from the ground. I can here him curse out of pure surprise, but I'm more worried about how I'll get down. 
"No.." I whisper, my hands twitching crazily as I felt my body heat rise. The solver sign appeared on my palm, and instead of it flickering between yellow and purple, it remained yellow. Fully, as my other hand grew back. I started screaming as the solver launched me from side to side, like a broken..carnival? What a carnival is.. I didn't know. But I did know, was that I was not in for a good ride. I was immediately dashed into a tree, and that's all I could pratically remember.

"I told you, she's bound to grow into such a beautiful girl." I looked, to see a woman's hands wrapped around my shoulder, patting my stomach with a sinister smirk. We were both walking down a facility, that seemed fairly similar to the one connected to the elevator, but was more..lively? "If so, you owe me something."
"What do I owe you?" The words flew out my mouth, and I grew a smile too, nudging her before turning down to my own stomach.
"Something." She replied, and we turned to each other with laugther. We trailed the building, and I noticed my dangling ID card. I assumed we were at a workplace, and this was fairly conveyed by the space we were in, and by the other people walking like robots..well..
"Good morning, N҉̶҉͑҉͜҉̨҉̝҉͍҉͎҉̜҉̳҉͓҉o҉̶҉̃҉̃҉̐҉̖҉͖҉͈҉͎҉̘҉̘҉̞҉͎҉r҉̵҉̉҉̄҉̔҉͌҉̃҉͗҉̓҉͛҉͗҉̣҉̬҉̙҉̲҉i҉̵҉̍҉͗҉͗҉͌҉̈́҉̏҉͠҉̔҉̒҉̰҉͕҉̱҉̝҉͜҉͇҉͔҉Hey, ̶̭̞̊ɐ̴̛͇̒̋��̴͇͚̟̲̾́͆͒̈́̓̋̑͘͝ǝ̶̧̢̞͕̠̲͕̝͐̔̈́̇͂̀͝͝⅄" Everything was a disgusting, distorted voice. The woman beside me smiled gleefully. 
"Heya Alice!" They fist bumped before walking along. I quickly turned back to Alice, and she didnt seem as welcomed. I tried to say hi back, but my mouth was contorted into a dirty glare, she replictaed it back to me. "Why do you never be nice to anyone else?" The girl seemed a bit confuesed, grinning nervously.
"Be nice to inferiors? Stupid." I spat, but this wasn't my saying. Inside, I wanted to stop the words, but they flowed out of my lips. "Nobody deserves my respect, only those on the same level as me, like you." I nudged her and she sighed. 
"I thought you would stop.."

I was confuesed, staring back at her. "Stop what?" 
"Stop being like this...N҉̶҉͑҉͜҉̨҉̝҉͍҉͎҉̜҉̳҉͓҉o҉̶҉̃҉̃҉̐҉̖҉͖҉͈҉͎҉̘҉̘҉̞҉͎҉r҉̵҉̉҉̄҉̔҉͌҉̃҉͗҉̓҉͛҉͗҉̣҉̬҉̙҉̲҉i҉̵҉̍҉͗҉͗҉͌҉̈́҉̏҉͠҉̔҉̒҉̰҉͕҉̱҉̝҉͜҉͇҉͔҉ "" She rubbed her arm using her hands, and I could physically feel the tension in the conversation rise.
"Maybe when she's born, I won't have time." She smirked, cackling. "For now, somebody has to put them in their place." I could feel her body heat rise, before she flicked her wrist, and slammed the door shut right on somebodys foot, and a bloodcurdling scream erupted that caught everyone off guard. I was still giggling evilly, and the horrid understanding hit in once she flicked her wrist another few times to truly hurt them. 
"Oh god.." The female beside me whispered, covering her face to hide her terrified expression, sliding her hands to her ears to stop hearing the sounds. I wish I could, but I was frozen, frozen in the act of cruelty. 

My attention moved to the array of weapons, as the scenery switched to us actually doing our work. The workers were doing everything, whilst I sat down doing the ltitle things. I found myself throwing glasses at their heads, belittling and bullying the ones who fell behind. "What is this garbage?! REDO IT, IDIOT." I yelled, slamming my hands on the desk, causing them all to flinch as a collective.  I weirdly reminded myself of J..but due to her talkative abstience, I didn't really remember what she sounded like.  I felt horrible, but who's ever body I was in, definetely didn't think that.  Now, I could feel the pressure of how angry they were, until they snapped, screaming at everyone, before another presence was acknowledgable in the body. She mercilessly brought her hand up, and began to slaugther all the worker drones with just the movements of her hands, the oil splattering everywhere, but leaving out the woman with purple hair and red eyes. A shard of glass slipped into her screeen as the person I was in yelled maniacly, laughing like a total maniac. The other presence was so strong, my whole being was being crushed by it. Geniunely, it became hard to breath.

Now, the body moved themself to the couch in the middle of the room, along side the glass shards on the floor and her friend hurrling in agony. She looked up again with a smile. "Hey, Yeva."
"What could you POSSIBLY, be telling me after you killed EVERYONE." The red eye girl was screaming in pain, her voice extremely wobbly and shaky as she sobbed.
"I think.." Her eyes turned to the weapons on the wall. "I should name her Uzi."
She picked up a shard of a mirror and her whiteish purple eyes switched to a bright yellow as she smirked. 
"Uzi, seems perfect."  A voice interrupted, but it was in my head now.

"Giggles, calmly."

Now, I wish it was only me in this headspace.