11 | Repair

"What the fuck is going on?" Her eyes widen and she quickly grabs us from our grip, taking advantage of Uzi's weak grips.
"You're, here!" I smile, and J looks bitter. 
"V." She smiles lightly, but it seems false. "Long time no see." V isn't pleased with her though, and drags us down to safety.
"I come back and you two are nearly slaugthered by some eldritch Uzi?" The anger on her face is indescribable, and she looks as though she's about to hit us. "Why is Cyn even operating?" Now shes facing only me, before walking away.
"V!" I yell out, grabbing her shoulder. "How did you, find us?"
"I was just right to assume that all this ruckus was linked to all of you." She peels my fingers away from her shoulder. "Aren't you going to do something?" 

I just stood there, atonished by her change in manners. I mean, she was a bit of a people pleaser and dangerously selfless but she was loyal. Now..she was just like J. "Huh?"
"Do you expect us to do everything-" V's claws reached up and grabbed a falling tree that probably would have crushed me to death, "for you?"  she continued, and I scratched my arms guiltly. 
"No, I don't-"
"You do." She looked to J with a cold frown before pouncing up to the sky, and looking for N. I turned to J and she was frozen in place.
"What..."
"Huh?" I was pretty confuesed with everything until she faced me. 
"What happened to her?" We stared up at her and sighed. J also leaves me and I'm stuck on the ground. I start blinking rapidly before yelling for both of them, stupidly. Stupidly, cause it attracts the attention of Uzi, who begins charging towards me. I'm still yelling though, not having the protection of my bots anymore. I jump onto some trees like the true parkourist I am and succesfully slay most of Uzi's arms off. She screeches in pain and I feel something stingI remember normal Uzi, and how we barely got along. And now...she was in need of my help. I had to do something to convince her. Loud enough, as most of the robots were screaming as Cyn terrorized the whole area in search for us. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a whole army of zombie robots at this rate.  "Uzi." I said softly, and she just roared in response.

"Okay, this is just square one." I smiled lightly, bending down close to her immobile body. "Look, I've said this before but this isn't you." 
Her eyes flickered, before she shook her head and began shrieking like a banshee. 
"Stop, just listen!" I started panicking, fiddlign with my fingers anxiously before stepping back. "N- I mean, we need your support. Your, your special!" I don't think she got the message I was trying to get across, and before I knew it I was starting to get engulfed by the smoke. The fire spreading quicker then I had imagine, and as soon as I began coughing up and trying to escape, something crashed right infront of me. My heart sunk.

"N?!" I screamed, rushing down to hold him. "NO..nono!" My grip got tighter as the thick, inky liquid leaked out of him. I felt tears swell in my eyes as I shook my head. "Please! WAKE UP!" My throat hurt due to the strain on it to exit my words loud enough to awaken him. No movement from him though, and I looked up at the darkening sky as the crackling sound of the flames around us got louder. 
"Please.." I begged, tears trickling onto my helmet as his broken body sizzled with my touch. I couldn't stop crying, kneeling on the floor in defeat, once again. Everything went silent, even the little combustions going around within his inner structure. N's naturally warm body ran cold, and it became harder to hold him and he slowly slipped out of my grip. Unusually though, and I looked up and froze.

"N..." She held him close and scrambled through her little bat bag to see if she had something. She pulled out some type of syringe and quickly injected him. "He's probably restarting, but he's extremely close to dying." I was dumbfounded, just looking up at her.
"Uzi?" My jaw was stuck in place, and I smiled. "Uzi." She turned to me with a smug smile, back to her normal self. I was confuesed how the mentioning of N didn't bring her back the first time, but I was too focused on his awakening.
"Uzi?!" He said, moving away slightly. "Uh.."
"I'm sorry N." She said, before walking back a bit and sighing. "Even if..we aren't on good terms.. I had to save you." Tears swell on her screen and she smiles ever so slightly.
The first time she truly smiled.
N looked at her with such a lovefilled stare before smiling greatly. "I missed you."
"Me too." I sniffled, and they turned to my little joke bitterly. Even though I got a great amount of slaps to the wrist, I believe it lightened the mood by alot.

"Now, we've got Cyn to kill." I frown, and turn to Uzi who was mentally cooking up an idea. 
"I know how to. She foolishly told me how both of us could get killed whilst possesing me, without thinking of the possibility that.." Uzi paused, rubbing her chin like a detective.
"That...?" N asked, tilting his head innocently.
"Someone would free me from the state." She said bluntly, before turning to N with a cheeky smile, causing him to blush and try to question it, but she had already grabbed us and flung into the air, charging down towards Cyn.
"WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?!?" I yelled, confused at her judgement about our current knowledge.
"FOLLOW MY LEAD, IDIOT!" Uzi groaned, landing roughly and begin to bring out a new and improved blaster. I just stared at her, before sighing.
"Now when did you have the time to make that?" I smiled weakly, still not over nearly losing my (favourite) bot. She looked at me with an evil expression.
"Regret makes a man do alot of things."

I just stared blankly once more. "But your a robot.." I smiled nervously, before realising something else. "YOUR A GIRL?"
She was dartign to Cyn, before shooting the blaster right through the vital part of the eldritch structure - her stomach, thingy. "The main part, now she's pretty unable to reach or lunge at us." Uzi said, smiling. "Now.." She ran up cyn's arms, dodgign most of her attacks surpisingly. 
"N, cut her arm now!" She shouted, and N did just as asked. Except, it wasn't really clear which one she was talking about so he slaugthered all. "I said ARM, not arms!" Uzi fell to the ground as he cut the one she was standing on. Now Cyn wasn't pleased at all. She was rushing all around, chasing us like we weren't able to kill her in seconds. Okay, maybe we weren't very able, but we definetely could. She grabbed onto the collar of my suit which was very painful considering how tight it was. I guess she must have used her wire legs, or whatever.
"Tessa, you really think your wannabe gang can defeat me?" She cackles right into my ears, but I'm unfazed, knowing the others probably have a plan.

They didn't, apparently. She launches them up close to me, and we all groan in defeat. 
"Follow your lead, huh?" N sighes, shaking his head at Uzi.
"Well, I did tell you to cut an arm!"
"You should have specified!" I can sense the growing tension as N narrows his eyes, and Uzi begins balling her fists.
"It's quite obvious that any one you cut shouldnt be the one im standing on!" She yells in his face, and Cyn starts to laugh loudly.
"They can't even stop arguing, what teamwork!" Her digital voice is eerie and fucking annoying. "This is what got Uzi in my hands to begin with, teehee."
"Oh shut it, you-" I started, until something began soaring into the sky before a being swoops up Uzi's gun.
"Hey!" She yells, before the figure stops and begins blasting all of the wires holding the three of us up, catches us and sighs.

"The most useless team of the century." V says as she tightly grabs us.
"What's a century?" N asks, until the huge thing crushes Cyn so easily. The smoke is still getting to me when I'm concious and aware due to the sound of the crush. We alll go silent, except for the noises of the fire and how overheated the bots are all getting.

After helping all the residents, and the murder drones resist their urge to eat them (whilst consuming the oil of the already dead worker drones) We all unite and scrap up the pieces of Cyn and throw them into the last remaining, safe fire.
"Well, that means Uzi's lost her powers now." J sighs.
"And you guys can't really be called Murder drones, now that your controllers dead." I say, and they all groan in unison.
"We are super boring now." V smiles lightly, sitting down in the snow and laughing happily. Something I also don't think I've seen until now. Or atleast for a long time.
Uzi and N are completely silent though, just staring at each other. I stare at Uzi intently, thinking she's gonna do something she shouldn't. She wouldn't..right?

Well I was right, because N leans right in and kisses her and they just...get at it? V starts gagging and J is screaming in agony. I just freeze, watching in pure agony.
"Tessa! Do something!" J punches me in pain, trying to put me in the front of the battle.
"I can't..watch this." I turn away and shake my head. Then they start getting all emotional and romantic, still really close and exchanging few kisses and longggg hugs.

The enemy is defeated, anticlimatic or not,

And it calls the end of this story..

right?