7 | Try to move on

"Seriously? They really left us with..this.." J turned to Doll who was balling her fists, anticipating these words to appear on her screen.
"Ешь дерьмо, смертный."  (Eat shit, mortal.) Her voice was colder then usual, Doll didn't approve of her situation. "Думаешь, я хочу быть здесь?" (Do you think I want to be here?) she scoffs sarcastically, pissing J off.
"Shut up guys, we just lost the only thing we came here for!" Tessa shakes J violently to get this through her head and to break the fight. She then turns to Doll fiercely, her whole body shaking with her repressed anger. "Why would you even bring them?!" She groans, covering her hands over where her eyes would be. The silence filled, and somehow Doll felt a slight guilt in the pit of the deep depths of her stomach.
"Я не знал, что они предатели!" (I didn't know they were traitors!)
"Well...fine. Just don't try switch on us either." Tessa looks sympathetically at J. "We need to get these wires off your mouth. It's annoying not hearing your voice." 

J's eyes widened at this sudden statement, and streaks appeared on her screen shortly after. "How would we do that?" These words shone at Tessa, and she shrugged. 
"I don't know.." She sighs, leaning towards her and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Once we do, make sure to heal your hands, 'kay?" Her inner aussie was glistening across her whole personality which made Doll laugh. Tes didn't give her a reaction, until they heard unusual footsteps.
"Что это будет?" (What's it going to be?) 
"Something..bad.." Tessa gulps, and abruptly a creature comes around the corner and screeches loudly, its whole face covered in blood. Want to imagine it properly? Alright, imagine a huge sentintal, except it's more like a big cat instead of a dinosaur/raptor, and it has huge, murder drone like claws and a bloody body after chewing at Tessa. Now..imagine that coming back at them unexpectedly..now, let's get back. 
J quickly scurries away, incredibly immobile. Tessa cowers in fear, finding a metal bar that was broken aside from something, and smashing it across its head. This only kinda stuns it, but of course in all cliches, it comes back even strong out of anger. Doll uses her absolute solver and pulls her hand up, which drags the Cruel Cat into the air and crashes it's head on the ceiling (alot of c's!) It roars in agony, but Doll doesn't seem to stop. Her wrist flicks at all directions, crushing the creature mercilessly. Tessa watches in absolute terror, viewing how savage Doll was against this cat. She and J didn't dare question it, though. Just..watched.

Doll eventually gives up, as the cat seems more like a inky rug. "Это было не так уж сложно, не так ли?" (That wasn't so hard, was it?) She smiles innocently, wiping it's black, bodily fluids from her face and wiping her hands on her shirt. As soon as they think they're alright, more growls interrupted this peace and they decided to dart. 
"Where the..where are we going?!" Tessa yelled frantically as they rushed down the halls without even thinking about it rationally. It truly felt like the movie Uzi thought she was in earlier."
"Где угодно, только не здесь."(Anywhere but here.) She shot back, and Tessa remained silent whilst she looked around. It only slowly hit that they were going further from the exit, or where they originally came from. "Действительно ли вы знаете, куда идете?" (Do you really know where you're going?) Doll smiled nervously, pulling at her shirt like Uzi had done.
"Are you geniunely..asking me?!" Tessa choked with surprise, before shouting at her. "I'm following you here!" 
"Ну, я как бы телепортировался сюда...."(Well, I kind of teleported here....) She adds hestitantly, and since they are so far into the running sequence they just keep running. J on the otherhand, was struggling to keep up with the tennis ball like conversation as the two rackets - who were somehow making a racket ironically - kept throwing it back. Being shut up was such a pain, since she couldn't call out Doll for her stupidity in this loudness.
"Teleport us out of here then!" Tessa cried, shaking her head as the zoomed down the corridors until it came to a room. They all stopped, frightened by the sudden change of pace as this weird scenery was infront of them.
More..information? FILES? Doll had an evil smile on her face.

"Ты все еще хочешь уйти, человек?" (Do you still want to leave, human?)
"Oh, shut it." Tessa started picking up some of the files, trying to ignore the oil splatters across the whole floors, and the terrible noises the sentinels made. "Be useful and collect some, Doll. J, just be careful." Tessa murmured, noticing a speific piece of Information.
"Doorman? Doesn't that sound.."
"Узи швейцара."(Doorman's Uzi.)
"But.." Tessa started, feeling extremely worried. "She wasn't on the other list..so whos this..?!" she showed them the image of the seemingly Uzi looking person, with a name underneath it..and a girl beside her. Doll immediately snatched the paper and worriedly glared at it, her eyes quivering.
"Что за...?!"(What the...?!) She gasped, tears appearing on her screen. "М... Мама?!"(M..Mother?!) Her voice began cracking as her fingers trembled.
"Hey..hey! What's wrong??" Tessa came up to her, glancing worriedly at the paper and back at doll. She didn't speak any further, and silence erupted. Doll's finger only laid on the picture of a woman who semed fairly like her. Tessa took the sheet from her hands and expected it. 

"Yeva?" She turned back to Doll and she was still shaking like an earthquake. 
"Мама.."(Mother..) 

The silence filled up the room. "She was apart of them."
"Что вы имеете в виду?"(What do you mean?) 
"The infected.." Tessa looked to doll with a concerned posture. It wasn't a surprise, but Uzi and Doll both had absolute solver..
and seemingly, both of their mother's were on the list. 

(I dont normally publish on this time..but it's been a while since I have published! ive been heavily unmotivated, so thats why its weirdly short. I am very sorry, but thank you for 200 reads!!)