Hand scars

*✿═══════════════✿* *hand scars* *Part :1* https://mihraskoduvally123.blogspot.com/2023/10/blog-post.html *✿═══════════════✿* https://instagram.com/she.is.dream.maker?igshid=ZGUzMzM3NWJiOQ== https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=o7hsgxz71i40&utm_content=8ex74zs

           Let's start without getting too detailed, tomorrow is her wedding She has her eyes fixed on the distance and the beautiful moments of entering into the love of a new lifeRemembered. Suddenly someone hit me on the head... " Hey, the new bride must be knitting, isn't she... Hey, they knocked and called her, and then she returned to the world from the dream world. "Ha Ruby, I'm just like this..." She nodded Her name is Munshifa. Those who know her better will call her Hadi. What are you thinking? Her character is special.Hadiya is the name given by all the Ustads and she is also a graduate of Hadiya. The wedding is busy at home. She is the queen of the dream world, Monjati is the bride.But everyone fainted a little due to exhaustion. At exactly 4 o'clock, our daughter-in-law got up and prayed, recited the Qur'an and prayed to Allah, then Subhi gave the bank and prayed. Many people came from near and far for the wedding and the whole house was filled with joy and the day began with Neeradi Burda and Maulit. Let's call it Hadi instead of Munshi.... Do you have any complaints? no no... Then Hadi Monjati got ready as a bride and someone started saying that it is time for Nikah. She heard this and felt very sad. Umm came and said, "Mole Munshi, did you pray for good health? My child today in this world and tomorrow in the akhira will be married with Khair and Barakat." I hummed slowly.....I looked at Umman's face and smiled. He made a good dua with his heart. Even then, friends and relatives were sitting togetherHe says, laughs and makes fun of me, even though I understand everything, I was a child who knew nothing. To. The bed sheet was torn and repaired. Leaving only me in the room, everyone left and my hands and legs are shaking. Ya Allah, a man is coming into my life. There is no certainty about what life is. What can I say... Afraid, hey, that's not what I have to say. Those who are married, understand this situation.So my ika came to me and shyly I didn't look at my face. He held my hand and slowly sat me on the bed and put his hand on my head. I looked up but Ika Apoyekum had left the place, I said in my mind, he is a bad man, he didn't even give me time to see Apoyekum and then he left.Girls come and tell jokes and rush to take photos... They didn't give me time to breathe. So they changed my dress and put me in a saree, my fear was that I would fall off. For the first time, I was wearing a saree. ......... Itatha, aunts, children and my sister-in-law were crammed into the seats of the bankThey have placed in their laps… I was afraid to move from my sitting position... I was just looking straight ahead... I could see Ikka looking at me from time to time. But I hesitate to even look there... "What is this new girl like... Let someone touch her and see if she has any movement... They all burst out laughing... I was in a state where I did not know whether to laugh, happy or sad. When one of them touched meN slowly looked back and laughed. I laughed because my face was covered, only if they saw or knew.

*to be continued*
*✍🏻mihras koduvally* ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ *ISHQE-MADEENA* ◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾