2

⋆⭒˚。⋆

⋆⭒˚。⋆

Arianas POV:

I woke up the next morning after a very very long night of oakleys cult spamming me with questions, my fans were also bugging me but most shipped us. I tried to sleep but it kept on bothering me. Some people shipped, others... let's just say weren't a fan of us. It was around 8am and I knew oakley would be knocking on my apartment door in around an hour. We had a Halloween party we have to go to that night. Key word: HAVE TO, AKA elena forcing us to go.

Elena has been a very close childhood friend, the second we met each other it's like we clicked.

I decided to get up and shower, maybe clean up my apartment before he comes over, and then later elena too.

I walked into my bathroom, stripped and walked into my shower, I stood there for a bit, I think I zoned out, it was a really bad habit of mine, I thought of the comments and names I've been called. They just kept on repeating...slut, gold digger, whore...

I was cut off when I heard my doorbell ring.

'shit', i say, have I really been in here that long?

'coming!', i say as I step out of the shower, I put on my baby pink silk robe that oakley got me for valentines day and walked to the door, only opening it a peep to make sure it wasn't a random man.

'hi baby', he softly said, he stood there in black Nike tech, hood up, a duffle bag over his shoulder, meaning he was going to stay the night, which adriana loved.

'hey', I say in almost a whisper, I move to the side and open the door, my wet hair dripping onto my shoulders..down the robe..and onto the floor.

My cat Maya immediately walked over to him, as he sat down on the couch I said to him, 'ill be back im just taking a shower, sorry'.

'take your time love', he says, looking up and down her body, only being covered by thin silk.

She gives him a tight lipped smile and goes to the bathroom..

°

Oakleys POV:

After around a half an hour of just sitting there, playing with adris cat, adriana walked out in Nike pros and one of my hoodies, I admired her, she could wear anything, even the ugliest clothes and she'd still look beautiful.

Narrators POV:

When adriana saw the way he looked at her, she giggled and said, 'do you like my Halloween costume?',
'flawless', oakley said sarcastically.