10

⋆⭒˚。⋆

⋆⭒˚。⋆

Oakleys POV:

'ill tell you about Francisco when you tell me about madeline!'

I felt my heart sink to my ankles when I heard that sentence..

'yea..look who's quite now'

As she said those words, a tear rolled down her soft cheek and she went into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it.

I went up to the door and lightly knocked on it, I could hear her pure soul trying not to cry.

'baby..'

Silence..

'please just open the door'

Silence...

'please..'

I heard no response, I just leaned up against the door, waiting.. all of a sudden i heard her long nails tapping against her phone screen, after a little while, she opened the door, walking out, straight past me like I wasn't even there.

'what are you doing?... Hey adriana im talking to you'

'I bought a ticket and im going back home'

She said to me, in the coldest way possible.

My heart sunk for like the 10th time tonight.

'what n-no you can't adriana'

'oh I can'

'how did you even find out about her'

'im not an idiot'

'please baby don't'

'no'

°

A few days after adriana left oakley in Brazil, he came back, he had to somehow apologise, because he was leaving for New York in 2 days, so he had to try something.

He was now knocking on her door, he was met with a furious looking Elena at the door.

'what do you want'

'I just want to talk to her, please'

'well she doesn't want to talk to you'

'I need to please'

Elena looked back and walked outside of adrianas apartment, closing the door, only a little gap left behind so she wouldn't get locked out.

'look, you broke her heart, you know she saw the messages and comments right?'

He rolled his eyes.

'yea elena, I figured, I just need to talk to her please, tell her that im sorry and I NEED to talk to her'

Elena gave him an unsure look but then sighed.

'fine'

'thank you'

Elena rolled her eyes and went back inside and all he heard was muffled voices, and then silence.

He looked up when he heard her front door creak.

He saw her standing in the doorway, in sweatpants and a hoodie, she looked tired, exhausted even.

'hi-'

He was cut off when adriana hugged him.

I guess she never learned after Francisco...

He hesitated before hugging back, seeing elena shaking her head in the doorway, before leaving into the depths of adrianas apartment.

'im so sorry' she whispered against his chest.

He couldn't respond, he didn't know how to respond.

Instead they just stood there, hugging each other.

°

They ended up being on good terms again, at least adriana was happy, oakley was just confused, he assumed it had something to do with her past toxic relationship...

°

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry if it's a short chapter, im rlly tired.
Give me your ops on this chapter!!
I love you all x