11

⋆⭒˚。⋆

⋆⭒˚。⋆

adrigomez has posted!

°

°

Liked by itsmeelena, centralcee, santandave and 5.2m others

adrigomez girlhood

View all comments

itsmeelena im the photographer of both pics x
-->adrigomez you are x

centralcee 🤤
-->adrigomez oh
-->centralcee don't embarrass me like tha
-->adrigomez mb ily
-->centralcee ly2

madelineargy hi

Tap to view more

°

In two days oakley was supposed to go to New York, for some music thing, she wasn't sure.

It had been three days since they got back together, adriana, being adriana, forgot about a everything that happened, I guess we can call it ✨trauma✨.

Oakley was quite a bit confused, just a bit..he still wanted to know who Francisco was, but he decided not to say anything, for now at least, he planned to get her drunk one day and she'd tell him, he'd seduce his way into her secrets.

Or even better, get her high.

They were now currently in his apartment, he was sitting on the couch as adriana made dinner.

After dinner they got into bed, it was still early so they decided to just relax.

He sat there on his phone, texting someone as she explained things, receiving a nod or mumble 'yea' every minute.

She eventually stopped and looked at him.

'hello?'

'hmm'

'can you not..'

'not what'

He grumbled as his eyes were glued to his screen.

'come on oakley..'

'what'

'I was supposed to go out tonight with elena but I canceled so I can be with you just for you to ignore me all day'

'im not'

Adriana just sighed in response, taking her book off the nightstand and going to the sitting room.

Oakley glanced up from his phone, only seeing her leave his room.

Adriana sat on the couch, she started crying, but silently cried, he could only hear sniffles from his room.

The dim light being the only source of light in the room, the stars and moon gleaming through the big window in his apartment.

When he heard the silent cries he sighed, somewhat annoyed, and dropped his phone, getting up from the bed and walking into the sitting room.

(when reading this next part, picture that one part from 'all too well' short movie, after the fight scene in the kitchen when he tries to apologise)

He walked up to her and attempted to lazily hug her, to which she backed away, closing her book and getting off the couch, walking to the kitchen as he stood there..

'hey... Adri im sorry'

'I don't wanna hear it' she whispered in a shaky voice, her shaky hands grabbing a cup of water.

He let out a clearly frustrated sigh and rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hands.

'adriana-'

'do you really like me..or is it only temporary?..'

'what- adriana stop..'

'just awnser..'

'I... Do like you, nah screw that'

'what?..'

'I don't like you, adriana, I love you'

°

They made up...again, and the days went by so quickly that it was finally time for oakley to leave.

They said their goodbyes with a lot of tears and kisses.

The first day he was gone he texted her for only a little bit, he claimed he was 'busy'.

They called for like 10 mins that night though.

On the second night adriana and elena were hanging in adris apartment, elena was on her phone, looking up something on insta, when something caught her eye, her heart immediately dropped and adriana gave her a confused look.

'fat fucking cunt'

'wha? What did you see'

'im so sorry adri..'

When elena turned the phone towards adriana, adriana felt her heart drop to her ankles...

°

AUTHORS NOTE
Yall have been left on a cliffhanger again..
SORRY
ops?!?!
I love yall x