6

⋆⭒˚。⋆

⋆⭒˚。⋆

Narrators POV:

When the pair got home adriana quickly booked a nail appointment that she had to go to in like 5 mins.

She was STRESSING that day, she had only found out that morning that they were going to Brazil TOMORROW, so she had so much to do.

°
adrigomez has posted on her story!

°adrigomez has posted on her story!

°

After she got her nails done, she came home and it was around 5pm, let's see, maya was safe and with elena, she said her salutes to elena and her luggage was half packed, to some that meant that she didn't have to stress, but no, she had to do a EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING shower, pack the rest of her bags and skincare.

She rushed into her bedroom and saw oakley on her bed, leaning up against the bedpost, on his phone, he raised an eyebrow when he saw her stressing.

'wha-'

He was cut off when adriana ploped onto the bed, face first, just beside him, she put her hands up.

'do you like my nails?'

'is there a wrong awnser?..'

'no'

'then yes, I love em'

She just gave him a quick kiss and ran to pack the rest of her bags.

When everything was eventually packed she grabbed all her shower things, throwing her phone onto the bed, and going to the bathroom, she placed everything down, in chronological order on what she would use from the beginning to the end of her shower.