13

⋆⭒˚。⋆

⋆⭒˚。⋆

The next morning adriana woke up to no text messages from oakley, no 'good morning' or 'did u sleep well' or 'did u eat'.

Nothing.

Not even elena sending her the most random thing in the middle of the night.

To her, it seemed like she had fallen into a 'depressive episode', she's not talking to her best friend and she doesn't even know what's going on with her boyfriend.

She lay there in bed, all morning scrolling through Instagram, most of the posts being those annoying ass nosey insta pages.

When she had enough of 'that' she debated on whether she should text him or not, soon deciding to wait for him to text her first.

She went into the kitchen and fed her cat.

The atmosphere in London today was gloomy, foggy and rainy. Typical. But adriana found comfort in that weather.

Hours had past and still no text, she went into Instagram, seeing he had posted 10 minutes ago.

centralcee has posted!

°

°

°

Liked by madelineargy, SZA, santandave and 14.7m others

centralcee NY was lit 💯

View all comments

madelineargy I watched it live, it was awesome
-->centralcee jus wha I wanted 😉

santandave my brotha 💯💯
-->centralcee 🔛🔝

user283 am I going insane or did I just see that comment
-->view all 383k replies

Tap to view more

°

Adrianas eyebrows furrowed as she read oakley little  'interaction' with madeline, she understood they were just friends but it didn't seem like it..

Again, she just shrugged it off and decided to call him, because of his post she assumed the concert was over.

Again, he picked up after she called him three times, the only thing she heard was, again, very loud music and giggles of some girls.

'hello? Who's this?'

Adriana let out a nervous laugh.

'what do you mean' who's this', oakley it's me?..'

'who?'

He slurred..

'adriana..'

'ooohh um I can't talk right now'

'why'

'im at a party'

'well can you not make time for your girlfriend? Not even 2 minutes?'

'um well I can't pause a party'

'screw you'

'innit'

He laughed and she hung up.

She felt a wave of sadness and anger rush over her, she started to cry and threw her phone across the room.

After wrecking the room she decided to call elena, she needed her right now.

'hello?'

'Elena can you come over'

'not right now im... busy'

Adriana let out sobs between words as elena replied coldly.

'please I like really need you right now'

'I can't adriana im with some friends'

'can you not blow them off?'

'no'

And with that, elena hung up, adriana didnt know what to do at that point, it was around 3pm and she was upset.

She then remebered, chunkz and sharky texted her earlier on if they could hang out, why not, she needed to get her mind off things.

She texted the two on their group chat to come over in an hour, enough for her to tidy her house and herself up...

°

AUTHORS NOTE
What a crazy chapter man
Well the next one will be abt the 'chunkz, sharky and Adriana adventures' so it won't be a depressed one x
I love yall and thank u SOOOO much for 3k reads xx