26

⋆⭒˚。⋆

⋆⭒˚。⋆

A week had passed since adriana called oakley back.

She ended up apologising for something that wasn't her fault.

Again..typical.

She explained the whole story bout her father to him and he ended up feeling bad.

Anyways..

It was her final day in London before she had to go to the airport for America in 6 hours.

She had to go because of her career, usually Vivienne Westwood shows would be in Westwoods home town, but now it was different, she died and they could now choose the locations.

She was excited for that, but she was more excited to reunite with her friends, friends that oakley wasn't a big fan of.

Beacuse they were male.

He knew she had a close connection with Duke and that he had been hitting on her, but she was too oblivious to notice, but oakley wasn't.

Here, to make it easier for everyone, he didn't trust her.

Yea they have been together for a long while but he did not trust her.

She had spent the whole morning with elena and her final 3 hours with him, he was on his phone most of the time.

As she spoke on and on he could just let out a little 'yea' or 'mhm' every now and then.

'and then i-..'

'yea.'

'oakley'

'hm?'

'did you hear anything I just said?'

'uhh yea?'

'what did I just say then'

'uhh you want to get your long black nails done?'

'first of all, I already have those done, second of all I told you that yesterday and THIRD OF ALL I said wine red nails'

'oh yea'

'so you weren't listening'