a little talk..

Marcus POV: Marcus: "Can I just ask you something?" Abby: "yeah after you wipe that smirk off your face" *I laugh and nod* Marcus: "alright, alright sorry about the smirk, it just happens by itself at times. Sorry I'm gonna ask a weird question, but why haven't you ever talked about your ex?" Abby: "my ex?" Marcus: "Yes, I don't think you have ever talked about them at all." *I look at her waiting for an answer* Abby: "i never had a boyfriend.... well except for preston but i dont want to talk about him" *I nod my head and stay quiet* Marcus: "Preston then. Why do you not want to talk about him?" Abby: "cause he was a bad boyfriend and an asshole" *I pull you close and hold your head in my hands* Marcus: "look... I know I'm only your new boyfriend but I want you to know I'm not like that at all." *I look at you smiling and blushing* Marcus: "I want to know everything about you, including Preston if I have. I won't judge you or anything, I just wanna know, and also I don't like to have secrets in relationships." *I continue to hold you close* *I kiss your chin and smirk* Marcus: "Ok Abby, I think we should head back, its getting kinda late and I should probably try to get home at some point in the night." *I pull you close to me and start to kiss your neck. Then I whisper in your ear* Marcus: "I'm only kidding, I really don't wanna go home." *I smile and continue to kiss your neck* Abby: "then dont go home....stay here." Marcus: "Ok, but what are we gonna do?" *I keep kissing your neck and smile while nibbling your neck slightly* Abby: want to watch a movie?... Marcus: "sure.."