Chapter 15

"I swear to God if you are Cyclops I'm so done," I yelled to them, standing in ready position. They didn't say anything, they just started to close in with their guns. Not to mention, their guns were baby blue so yeah it was Cyclops. I couldn't see any of the others but I could feel everyones anticipation. "I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather get this done sooner than later," I say. With that, a bullet zoomed toward my head. Luckily, because of my mutation or whatever you'd like to name it, it comes in slow motion allowing me to dodge it with ease.

"I guess that means we go," Stark says and we do. The sound of something activating starts as Tony gets his suit. Steve flings his shield (Which don't ask me how he got it or where it was. That thing seems to just appear out of nowhere at times.) and slams into many agents. Soon after a repulser beam knocks many others back. Natasha and Clint both start to fight, kicking ass I might add. Bruce wisely chooses to sit this one out and goes into a different room. As for me, I test my skills out. And considering I didn't know what they were so it was difficult.

I went up to a bad guy and straight up punched him in the face. I needed that. While he was cupping his precious nose, I jumped. I thought if i jumped maybe I could fly. Obviously I was wrong and I just looked like a bunny who didn't know what Gravity was.

When the guy came back to get another go, I sweep kicked him and he feel to the floor. Maybe I had super speed? I ran in a circles. I looked like some confused animal chasing its tail. (I'm looking at you dogs.) I did get some kind of results however, I noticed my speed has been enhanced but definitely not super speed.

"Amelia! What are you doing?!" I heard Natasha ask. I just laughed historically probably looking insane and worrying my fellow fight buddies.

I looked at my opponent who looked at little woozy. I have a feeling he's a newbie considering he forgot about his powerful gun. So I drop kicked him, knocking him unconscious. "Sorry, not sorry," I say. There were only seven bad guys that broke through the window in the first place so I wasn't surprised that the last guy was knocked out by Nat. That only took about a minute.

"Good job guys," I say and plopped back on the couch. "Now what?" I ask.

"We should probably call S.H.I.E.L.D., they will clean this up," Clint says. We all nod in agreement. Soon enough, they are here and haul away the agents who remained unconscious.

"What do you think that little fiasco was for?" I asked everyone as we watched the trucks drive away.

"I don't know, maybe a test of some kind?" Bruce suggested. I huffed. I'm done with these tests.

"They could be trying to scope us out, see our plays," Steve inquired.

"Or they may have just wanted a brief peek into this tower," Natasha adds. Plenty of ideas.

"What's up with the color of their guns?" I asked and chuckled a little. Everyone cocked an eyebrow. "You know, the color? How it's like this baby blue?"

"Yeah I've noticed that," Steve says.

"Guys, their guns are brown," Tony pipes in.

"No they are like a greenish blue," Natasha argues.

"They are definitely just blue," Clint recollects as he puts a finger on his chin.

"When I looked at their weapons I saw they were brown," Bruce tells us. Suddenly something snapped in my head and I smack myself in the forehead earning many looks.

"They are the color of our eye!" I exclaim, "Duh!"

Everyone gives their 'ohhhh's and 'awwww's and everyone kind of laughs. Genuine laughs.

"I've got one more question for you guys since I'm basically Curious George," I speak.

"Shoot," Steve says.

"Isn't their suppose to be another guy? I saw him in the Battle of New York, where is he now?" I ask. Everyone cracked a grin.

"Thor! Man, I miss that guy. He's probably off fighting some intergalactic threat with his Hardware Hank hammer," Tony tells me. Just when he says hammer, a defining light appears right in front of all of us. It looked like a portal that comes from the sky. I got a bit scared. I got even more scared when it ended and their was weird writing on the New York street pavement. Standing on that pavement was a man with a hammer in hand and a red cape. Edna would not be happy. When he breathed you could see his chest move in and out and his luscious blond hair flowed in the wind. I bet he uses Pantene.

"Speak of the devil," Bruce says and everyone is smiling.

So this must be the almighty Thor. Well if you ask my he's more of God then a devil with that hair of his. I would later find out he was a God. I guess I was going to befriend Thor the God.

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

OMG I ACTUALLY UPDATED SOMETHING! I GUESS SUMMER WILL BE MY PATHETIC EXCUSE THIS TIME. SPEAKING OF WHICH, HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A FANTASTIC SUMMER FULL OF SUMMER STUFF.

WELL, HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!!

THANK YOU!!