1- the club

Narrator's pov

Valentina wasn't working for a couple of weeks so she decided to go and support her brother, Pierre, at his race that weekend. She would fly out tomorrow meaning she would arrive during Friday practice. She had arranged to sleep over at her best friends house, who also happened to be her brothers girlfriend, and they would fly out together the next day. A cab pulled up outside Valentina's hotel to take her to Kika's house. She got inside trying to hold her multiple bags as she directed the driver. It wasn't a long drive to her house and within 20 minutes they had pulled up outside. She got out the cab and let herself in using the keys that Kika had given her.

"Heyyyy girl" Kika shrieked as she embraced Valentina in a hug. "So I was thinking as we have nothing to do tonight what do you think about hitting the club?"

"Of course, is that even a question?!" Replied Valentina. She loved clubbing with Kika as they always kept each other safe but still got drunk and had fun.

-

As they got out the car paparazzi swarmed the two girls. "VALENTINA IS IT TRUE YOURE STARRING IN THE NEW LOKI SEASON?" "KIKA WHAT BRAND WILL YOU BE MODELLING FOR NEXT?"

They squeezed past the crowds and avoided the majority of cameras and stepped into the club.

"Right well let's not waste time" said Valentina as she dragged Kika over to the bar. "We'll take 5 shots each" she said addressing the bar man. The music boomed in their ears as the night went on and they danced together across the floor. "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!" Valentina screamed drunkenly. The two girls spun each other round waving their arms in the air. A tall fair haired man approached them and asked "what are you two gorgeous ladies doing dancing alone? Why don't I buy one of you a drink?"

"She'll pass, she's taken, but I'm totally in for a couple more tequilas" said Valentina.

"Val, it's getting late and aren't you drunk enough?" Kika laughed.

"Come on it's not that late and our flight isn't till 3pm tomorrow!" Argued Valentina.

Sighing Kika let her go and get drinks with the man but kept a close eye on them just in case. A few hours later Valentina stumbled out the club with Kika practically carrying her. When they got back to the house Kika put Valentina in bed as she was too drunk to do it herself. Eventually the two fell asleep still with their dresses and makeups on.

-next part coming soon x-