7- busted

Valentina's pov:

"That was... unexpected" Charles said "but nice."

I blushed as he said it. "So what do we do now?" I asked. We agreed not to tell anyone what had happened yet but depending on what happened in the next few weeks we'd tell Pierre.

I woke up the next morning to see millions of messages and voicemails left on my phone. There were a couple from Kika but there were hundreds from Pierre.  What on earth did he want? I opened a message from him a read:

Pierre- VAL WTF IS THIS!!!

He'd sent me a photo. Not knowing what it was, I opened it.

My jaw dropped as I saw it was a paparazzi photo of me and Charles on his yacht yesterday

My jaw dropped as I saw it was a paparazzi photo of me and Charles on his yacht yesterday. I didn't think anyone could even see us let alone be taking pictures of us! I didn't even know how to explain to Pierre that I'd kissed his best friend and I didn't even tell him. For all he know I could be in a full on relationship with Charles. I text Pierre telling him to meet me later so I could explain everything to him. Whilst I waited for him to come I called Kika.

"GIRL U GOT SOME SERIOUS TEA TO SPILL!" She screamed down the phone. 

"ALRIGHT CALM DOWN!!" I yelled back to her. "He invited me to spend the day with him on his yacht and I wasn't doing anything so agreed. We spent the whole day together and I fell even more for him. Then... it just kinda happened I guess" 

"AHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" Kika shouted.

"We're not even together Kika!" I said laughing. Just as I said it a knock on my door signalled Pierre's arrival. I hung up the phone and went to open the door to my brother.

-next part coming soon x-