6- perfect day

Charles pov:

I left Valentina's room and headed down to get some breakfast. I picked out an apple from the bowl and sat down at a table by myself. I wanted to see Valentina again and spend some time with her but I thought I'd let her have some space for now. I had a free day and seeing as we were in Monaco I decided to spend the rest of the day on my yacht. I texted Arthur to see if he was free to join me.

-Charles: hey bro, did u wanna come for a yacht day with me if ur not busy.

-Arthur: I'd love too but I got something on today sorry.

Great. Now I was on my own. Oh well at least I could work out my strategies for the next race. I went back to my apartment and packed everything I needed for the day before heading out to the yacht. I was just about to cast off when I heard someone call my name.

"Charles wait!" It was Valentina. My heart rose when I saw her. God she was so beautiful. "I really need to talk to you" she said. 

"I was just about to go for a sail. If you wanna come we can talk then if you like?" I replied.

"I don't have any of my stuff though." She said. 

"It's fine I can wait for you if you wanna go and get it." I wanted her to come but I didn't want to pressure her. 

"You sure?"

Omg was she actually going to come with me? "Honestly it's fine I don't mind waiting."

"Ok give me 20 minutes and I'll meet you back here" she said flashing me a smile.

Twenty minutes later Valentina returned with her things. We set off soon after. I wanted to take her to my favourite place in all of Monaco. I'd found it with my friends when I was a kid. 

"Where are we going?" Valentina asked. 

"You'll see" I said and winked at her. Before she could hide it I saw her cheeks flush and a small smile on her lips. After about thirty minutes we turned into a little cove. In the cliff there was a small cave filled with water. I pulled my shirt over my head and stood there in my trunks.  I looked over to Valentina before saying "we're here". Before she could answer I jumped off the deck and plunged into the ocean below. I swam but to the surface to see Valentina smiling and laughing still on the boat. "Come in, there's something I wanna show you" I called to her.

She took off her sweatshirt and shorts revealing a dark green bikini. She hopped off and jumped in next to me. How could she be so beautiful. Every inch of her was just pure perfection. We swam over into the cave. 

"Woah" I heard Valentina say as we entered. Small silver fish swam below us and the light from the sea reflected up onto the cave ceiling. 

Valentina's pov:

We spent the rest of the day swimming around the cave and laughing together. When the sun started to set we clambered back onto the boat and Charles got us back into the dock. As we pulled up he sat down next to me. Our eyes made contact and didn't move. The tension between us was growing. I wanted him so much. I leaned into him. He didn't move. I leaned in closer. Before I knew what was happening he had slammed his lips onto mine. He ran his hands through my hair. His hands were so soft. We stayed like that for a few moments, the passion growing every second. Then we broke away for a moment. "That was... unexpected" he whispered.