3- celebrations

Narrator's pov

Valentina went back to the alpine garage after the paddock celebrations had died down a bit and started packing up her things when Pierre came in with Charles. "Yo sis we were all gonna go party tonight if you wanna join?" Pierre asked. 

"Sure!" Valentina smiled. Then Kika came in and embraced Pierre in a hug which quickly turned into kisses.

"Omg get a room." Charles laughed standing to Valentina. She smiled and looked up at him. As she did the butterflies in her stomach did a back flip. 

"I gotta get going but I'll see you at the party later." Was the only thing she could manage to say. She said goodbye to everyone in the garage and made her way back through the paddock and went back to the hotel. She couldn't stop thinking about Charles. "What is wrong with me?" She thought. "I mean I don't even like him that much."

Charles pov

I left the paddock and went back to the hotel to get ready for the party. When I arrived I quickly took a shower and changed into a suit. 

I drove myself to the venue and got out the car. Just as I did so Valentina, Pierre and Kika arrived. Pierre beckoned me over to them. Valentina looked stunning. She wore a white silk dress which enhanced her figure beautifully. "Still can't get over the result from today mate!" Pierre said. Reluctantly I pulled my eyes away from Valentina and replied.

When we had gone in we greeted the rest of the grid and their partners before I went off to get drinks with my teammate Carlos. A couple of hours went by and I had a few more drinks but I wasn't too drunk. As I turned around I accidentally bumped into George and he spilt his drink down the front of my shirt. "Fuck mate I'm so sorry I didn't even see you there" he said apologetically. "Honestly it's alright mate" I replied. I quickly went to the toilet to grab some tissues before heading out to the small garden at the back to mop up my shirt. 

I opened the door and stepped out into the cool night air. I whipped my head around as I heard a noise around me. It was Valentina. She was slumped against the wall, sitting on the step with her head in hands, breathing quickly and heavily. 

-next part coming soon x-