4- episode

Valentina's pov:

I sat there trying desperately to catch my breath. Why was I having another episode? I'd taken my medication that morning and I hadn't even had that much to drink. My body felt weak and my heart felt like it was about to beat so hard it would burst. 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I quickly looked up to see who it was. " Valentina are you ok?" The person said. I was so out of it I couldn't even see who they were or recognise their voice. "It's me, Charles." They said. Great! Just the person I needed to see me like this. 

"Yeah I'm fine, I just needed some air" I lied. I tried to haul myself to my feet but as soon as I stood up my legs have way. Charles rushed to catch me before I hit the ground. 

"Ok I'm taking you back to the hotel. I'm not letting you back in there like this. You can't even stand." Charles stated. I didn't have the energy to argue so I let him carry me to his car and take me back. He drove slow on the way back and kept flashing me nervous glances. When we arrived he stopped the car, looked at me and said "Seriously please tell me what's happening. Are you ok?" 

I sighed before answering. " I have a condition with my heart and I have little episodes like this sometimes but u haven't had one for a while so that's why I'm so out of it". Charles didn't press anymore questions on me and carried me up to my room and placed me on my bed. 

"I'm gonna call Pierre" he said. 

"No please don't, he's probably still at the party and I don't want to ruin his night after his podium today and everything," I argued. 

"I know but I don't just want to leave you like this!" Replied Charles.

"Then stay..." the words left my mouth before I realised what I had said. 

"Are you sure?" he asked hesitantly. 

I paused then replied "yes, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't want you to."

Ten minutes later Charles got a blanket and started setting his bed up on the sofa. "Omg, just come over here I'm gonna kill you." I called over to him. "And yes I'm sure before you ask." He smiled warmly before clambering into the bed beside me. 

Even though my head was spinning and my heart was still pounding I still took a minute to take in the contours of his abs. I turned off the light beside my bed and snuggled down. I could feel Charles next to me but it felt nice to have him there. It comforted me in a way. Within minutes I was asleep, Charles next to me.

-next part coming soon x-