8- decisions

Valentina's pov:

That morning was a drag. I spent all my time talking to Pierre but it actually went surprisingly well. He was obviously shocked and at first he was angry but I eventually got him to calm down and accept that it had happened. I had to lie to him though. I'd told him that it was just a one time mistake and that I didn't even like Charles that much when in reality I couldn't stop thinking about him and how amazing that day had been.

Once I'd managed to get rid of Pierre I decided I wouldn't talk to Charles for a while and see if things would just blow over. I had some meetings online to do today and I also wanted to get some shopping done whilst I was still in Monaco. As I logged onto my laptop I noticed my phone ringing, it was Charles. Nope I had things to do today and I needed time to clear my head. I powered off my phone and joined my meeting. By the time my meeting had finished it was already starting to get dark and there was only a few hours before shops closed.

I got into my car and started thinking about what I would buy. Just then a white Ferrari came flying out of a junction and almost smashed into me. "WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?" I shouted at them. The car just zoomed off further down the road without apologising. Why were people such bad drivers omg.

-

I walked out the shop and was met by a mob of excited fans. How did they know I was here? Oh well, I was used to it by now. I took a few photos and signed a few things but more people just kept swarming me. I started to panic as I could feel I was on the verge of having another episode. I tried to politely move through the crowd but there was just too many people. My heart was beating way too fast.

"LET HER BREATHE! GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING HER MORE HARM THAN GOOD!" a voice shouted over everyone behind me. I turned round and saw Charles. "Do you want me to take you back to your hotel?"

Without hesitating I agreed. I grabbed hold of his hand so as not to loose him. We eventually got free of everyone and he took me over to his car.

"IT WAS YOU IN THAT CAR EARLIER!" I said noticing the white Ferrari. He laughed but apologised and I rolled my eyes at him as I got in. In about 5 minutes we had pulled up outside my hotel.

"So are going back to Paris tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yep" I replied with a sigh. I didn't want to go home at all.

"Valentina please don't go! You can't just kiss me one day, ignore me the next, then leave the country!" Charles blurted out.

I didn't know what to say. I just knew I wanted to stay in Monaco with Charles. I sat there in silence looking at him whilst he kept talking.

"The truth is I need you here with me. Every day I find myself thinking about you and I really..."

I cut him off as I kissed him, I couldn't hold it in anymore. He was shocked for a second but then kissed me back even more passionately. It was a firework of feelings that sparked inside our bodies. I wound my hands around his neck and into his hair. It was driving me insane how much I wanted him. We finally broke away from each other.

"Mon amour..." whispered Charles.

"I think we should take this inside." I said to him with a smirk.