A Girl's Worry

Today is a very important day for a little girl.

it's her birthday!

She is very excited about it; all of her friends and family are coming! She needs it to be perfect. No. Matter. What. She has been planning this all week. From all of the colors, activities, food, and the location where the birthday will be.

She had planned it all out, but she worried if people would like it, must make it perfect no matter what.

In the early morning, it was cloudy and windy, but she paid no mind to it. She has more important things to do.

The girl and dad went to the park to find the perfect spot, and they found it. it was the top of a hill. They wasted no time.

The first structure was the tent, which housed the food and the present drop-off zone, next was the bounce house; everyone needed a bounce house, next were the various games; she many thinking that the more games there were, the better the party.

Finally the most important to the girl, the piñata. she firmly believes that the prettier the pinata, the better the party. She worked days to make it, the result is a beautiful mix of pink, red, and blue piñata.

Now she places the piñata in its place, the birthday girl's chair.

"Daddy! it's done! It's done!", the girl says with a huge smile.

Dad replied, as they hugged, "It sure is! Now I know that your party will rock the shoes off of your friends and family!"

The girl still worries, though; did she pick the right place, tent, color, bounce house, and piñata?

Sure her previous birthdays were good but It was always in the same place "the kids adored"; it was an arcade, it wasn't bad; she and her friends always enjoyed it, but she wanted to impress them with something grander something new and exciting.

This party will be the best party!

the winds pick up a bit more and the clouds become darker, but she pays no mind to it. After all, her party is more important than the weather. she now waits for the people to come in, they all came in, saying their hellos.

"Hiii birthday girl!, I've got presents for you!"

"Happy birthday!!! I love the look!"

"Aww, who's this absolute angel's party?!"

The girl yelled out to all of them, "Thank you! For coming!"

it was perfect so far, the girl happily thought.

The wind however wasn't saying hello, it picked up even more, and the clouds became darker but She paid no mind to it.

The party is going well for her to care.

First, the girl and her guest went to the bounce house, at first everything was great! However, the girl soon noticed small rips on in the bounce house.

If they see this, they think the party isn't perfect! The girl thought

She tried to cover it with her hand, but it slowly grew too large for her.

She told everyone in the bounce house to leave, "Everyone leaves the bounce house!"

"Huh? Why? We were playing in here!", one of them says in confusion. They were all having fun.

"B-because we have a game to play outside! I brought a lot of games for us to play, and I want to play them!"

"Um, okay!", they all say confused.